Ch-2 Suvarna Akasha

No one's POV

Aether looked down at the two deities, both of whom were battle ready. Kiana didn't waste a second to get in on the action and was the first to attack.

Kiana appeared next to him and light speed and swiped her hand, which was blocked by Aether's trident. The impact ripped through reality and ripped a hole in space-time. Aether appeared to be impressed by her power and smacked her hand away while avoiding the many projectiles that Jyahnar shot at him.

Aether flew backwards while keeping his eyes on Kiana, who only continued to rush him without letting up. Aether conjured four light spears and shot them at Kiana, who redirected them with portals. Those portals opened up into four more portals around Aether and his attack was thrown back at him from four different sides.

But Aether, with both his hands behind his back, twirled around the attacks and spun back with a smile still on his face. Kiana raised an arm and shot her lances at the enlightened man, who successfully parried her attacks while still flying backwards. Kiana then brought out a powerful sword made purely out of honkai energy and launched it at Aether, who stared at the approaching weapon curiously. The sword was an inch away from his eye, before stopping at some sort of barrier and shattering from its tip.

The destruction of the sword created a bright black light which would blind anyone, unless they're Aether. Because Aether could still see through it with his three sights. Kiana's hands emerged out of the black light and reached the sides of his face as the white heads face emerged, revealing her wide toothy smile. A smile of excitement. One that Aether returned in kind.

Unfortunately for her, right as she was about to attack him again, both her wrists were cut and her arms fell off. Kiana stared in surprise at the cuts, wondering how Aether did that and why she wasn't able to see it. Aether then spun in then air and went for a kick on her neck, but she blocked it with a lance, which struggled for stability as Aether's leg began to break through it. But it managed to successfully absorb the impact behind his kick before it broke, allowing Kiana to shoot an attack at him at point blank range.

But then, he was gone. The golden boy before her had vanished in a nanosecond and was facing the back of her. He then turned around and landed a harsh kick on her trapezius muscle. Kiana gritted her teeth, but her mouth twisted in a grin as chains erupted out of her back, surprising Aether.

Those chains quickly wrapped around him and held him in place while Aether just hummed, wondering what this was supposed to accomplish. Aether could easily break the chains, but just as he was about to do it, a golden honkai beast eye opened above Kiana's back and released sparks of honkai energy, which entered his muscles and targetted his motor organs and motor nerves, effectively paralysing him for a tiny moment.

And by one tiny moment, I mean, one trillionth of a second.

Even thought it only paralyzed him for a trillionth of a second, that's all the time it took for Jyahnar to land a sneak attack from behind. Jyahnar's tentacles approached him at light speed and impaled his back and burst out his chest. Gallons upon gallons blood sprayed out as the sound of ripping flesh, bone and organs were heard. Aether's face was convered his his hair as his body appeared or be limp for a moment.

Kiana smirked at the success of this stealth blow, but Jyahnar's voice napped her out of her thoughts.

"Don't get overconfident! This battle isn't over yet! He's not dead. If anything, the fight has barely even begun." Right as Jyahnar was saying this, the sound of ripping flesh was heard as blood splattered in front of her eyes.

Appearing shocked by how instantaneous this sudden turn of events was, Kiana could only stare at her as a bloody trident had passed through her abdomen. Kiana then finally noticed that Aether was no longer with her and was now with Jyahnar, impaling her with his trident. Jyahnar felt no pain, but was greatly surprised by his speed. They were all easily many times faster than light, but Aether's speed was just something else entirely.