Ch-11 Shadow Over Mondstadt, Blossoming Abyss Flower

No one's POV

Upon returning to the hotel room, Aether ended up getting bombarded with questions, all of which he calmly answered. He managed to sort things out and appealed to Theresa about Bella's harmlessness.

Additionally, when he stared into Lisa with his eyes completely opened, he had actually purified her being. In short, The Curse of the Purple Rose, had been lifted and removed.

While Lisa was entering the details about the book he took and registering his name, Aether revealed to her that he could heal her and that she's free from her curse.

Lisa obviously giggled a little at first, but Aether took her hands in his own, making Lisa a little flustered by the boldness. Aether then looked up at the taller woman with an open-eyed smile. Lisa could've sworn it looked like his golden eyes were swirling like actual stars and cosmic clouds in space.

Suddenly, she felt a massive gust of energy surging through her. Without a doubt, she felt her own power increase even more. Her body lost all forms of fatigue, she's feeling more refreshed and reguvinated than ever before. She could feel herself appear younger, despite not actually aging backwards. Lisa felt like she just got back something she lost a long time ago, her heartbeat fluttering around in her chest.

It was unfortunate, because Aether no longer had Yu Dēnglóng, so he couldn't heal it instantly. Granted, Aether could've just opened his third eye and obliterated the curse itself, but the method he used was way more energy conserving and has less consequences. And the curse itself wasn't really all that powerful, for him... So he didn't even need the Yu Dēnglóng to heal it.

"Now thou shall live a full life till death, for years to come." Aether happily said.

The very same Lisa was left staring at him, her eyes getting lost in his and the atmosphere getting heated up. Lisa still couldn't believe what she heard. Was she actually cured ? But how ? How could it be thah easy for him ? Aether didn't care what she thought and started laughing on his own.

Overwhelmed with gratitude, Lisa felt her body moving on her own. She lost all control over her physical body, both arms caressing Aether's cheeks.

"Hm ?"

She then suddenly leaned in and time slowed down as her soft lips found their place on Aether's. The boy in question was taken off guard by this bold move, yet made no attempts to stop her. He allowed her to kiss him all she wanted. Lisa was pressing her lips against Aether, but Lisa being Lisa, decided to tease him by putting her tongue in as well. Unfortunately for her, Aether knew how to deal with girls like her and finally decided to kiss back. It wasn't long before the tables turned on itself and now Aether had complete control over the situation, all the whole his hands stayed locked behind his back.

He then pulled his face back, ending their little kiss. "Are you satisfied ?"

Lisa let out a hefty breath and nodded. "Yes. I didn't take you to be such a good kisser, cutie."

"I'm experienced."

"Oh, is that so ? Well then, why not go for another ." Lisa offered and took his lips again, which ended the same way the first one did.

"Consider this your reward, and my way of expressing my gratitude." Lisa said briefly while kissing him deeply.

The Next Day...

"Aether ? Aether...!" Paimon was calling out for him, but couldn't find that golden sage anywhere. This made her huff and place her hands on her hips. "Oh, where could he have gone to this time?!"

"Huh ?" She then noticed him standing in front of a blindfolded girl seated on a bench. It was Glory, a blind girl who they'd regularly seen seated in that very same bench.