Ch-4 The Wise Traveller from a Foreign Land

No one's POV

In the dark void, several shots were fired over and over. The ascended Aether was seen running on nothing, avoiding attacks from the three goddesses he was fighting.

Jyahnar was now awake again, they've been at it for days now. In all honesty, none of them were really tried. But they did have bruises. Unfortunately, Aether had none on him due to his healing weapons.

While running, he saw Kiana's lances approaching him at insane speeds and blocked them with the Sword of Padma. Jyahnar then appeared next to Kiana and they both attack him with lances and tentacles, which he blocked with Sarvatra Trishula. Sparks flew around due to the friction caused by their collision as Aether was flung back.

Delta appeared behind him while dragging a neutron star with her and slammed it onto Aether. Enormous light filled the voice like a gamma ray burst, but it died down quickly. Aether looked up, but ended up getting bonked in the head by one of Delta's broadswords.

With smoke coming out of his body, he tanked a blast attack from Delta. The artificial god stared down in anticipation, but instinctively had to move her body as a flaming arrow flew through the smoke. But just as she was about to move, Aether raised his free hand against his Paramita Veena.

"~Don't move~" He played on the lyre.

The very next moment, Delta found herself immobilized with no way of moving. Widened eyes, she had no choice but to reinforce herself in a desperate attempt to take the attack head on.

While this was happening, Aether's face, was calm. His eyes looked a little high, but he was calm. He had lost that formed excitement and gone back to his proper self. Not only that, but he had stopped making any notable attacks with his weapons and just played defensive. It was a surprise to the girls, who pondered on why he changed so suddenly.

'Time's almost up... So this is your decision....' Aether thought in his mind with a calm face. A face do call and peaceful it actually managed to stop the three girls for a second, but they quickly went back on the offensive.

Kiana stopped time and went to attack Aether, but Aether turned his head towards her in the suspended world.

"I see. So that's what this is." He slashed the Padma sword around at light speed, slicing through the concept of time and restoring the world again.

Delta's broadswords fought and swung themselves in the air, clashing with Aether's light attacks and even his weapons on certain occasions. Aether threw the Ananta Chakra at Delta, who quickly summoned her broadswords to attempt to block it. They were slowly getting sliced by the chakra, Delta even went as far as reinforce her weapons hundreds of times over, and created thousands of shield before her.

And that, marked the first successful portion of their plan.

Kiana appeared behind the Chakra and quickly engulfed the entire thing with cubes. Aether squinted his eyes at this and raised his hand to take back his weapon, but his hand was suddenly stabbed by one of Jyahnar's tentacles. The truth was, during the several days that they've fought, Aether actually slowly taught them more and more, allowing them to unlock even greater powers. That, and they've now pretty much adapted his his fighting style.

Aether smiled proudly on seeing these three grow. That was his intension from the very beginning. Fo help these three grow. And it worked.

Aether was about to play another note on the Paramita Veena, but before he could, one of Delta's weapons stabbed through his jade lantern. Jyahnar quickly created an eldritch beast and consumed the lantern. And with that, they both closed their hands. Both weapons, were sealed.