Ch-10 Sparks Amongst The Pages

No one's POV

In a deep, dark abyssal ruin, our resident Abyss Princess sat down on her throne with a neutral expression while staring at the girl in front of her without emotion. The girl in question was none other than the Herrscher of the Void, Sirin, herself. It seems that she was indeed, not dead.

After a brief moment of silence, Lumine decided to speak up. "You're childish."

"What ?" Sirin didn't understand what she meant.

"You have so much raw power within you. During the second eruption, you were the most powerful thing on the planet and could've easily destroyed all your enemies. Yet your short-sightedness and childish mentality, combined with your own inability to actually fight, proved to be your downfall. That, and your emotional attachment to Cecilia Schariac."

Lumine then appeared in front of the kneeling Herrscher and looked deep into her eyes. "You don't even know how to actually fight, and you have the mental capacity of a child. That's why you keep losing to people so considerably weaker than you."

"If you were to step out now, you'd be killed, again. You're "sister" Kiana, is currently also a herrscher with three cores. You have five! And yet, if you were to cross paths with her, you'd lose to her, simply because she's trained in combat and you, have no real combat experience." Lumine laughed at her.

"But you need not worry. For I, Lumine, Princess of the Abyss Order, shall grant you power and knowledge beyond the honkai. I will whip you to shape, you got that ? Second Herrscher ?" Lumine glared down at the girl, who had stubbornly accepted to join her.

Three days prior to this, when they fought- if you could even call that a fight... Lumine revealed some things to Sirin. Something that immediately made her surrender herself to her. Because of this newfound knowledge, Sirin vowed to get stronger and grow past her failures, so she could finally be with them again. With her, again.
______________________________________________________________________________

"Now, now, everyone. Let's be civil." Said Aether while clapping his hands to get their attention.

The two lookalike nuns turned towards Aether and in the blink of an eye, they were both left staring. Aether's warmth immediately enveloped both of them and one might think he's sparkling, even though he isn't. The shorter nun was staring a little more than taller one.

"Before I explain anything, I'll get started with the introductions. My name is Aether, a travelling sage from a far away land. It's a pleasure to meet you two, Kallen Kaslana and Theresa Apocalypse." His sudden mention of their names was enough to snap them both out of their trance and they took on a serious expression.

"How should you-" Theresa started.

"Don't bother asking." Aether interrupted her.

"Who are y-"

"I just told you, Teri-Teri." This ticked her off.

"Hey! You're not allowed to call me that!"

"Then should I just call you A-310 instead ?" This stopped her in her tracks, her mouth dropping open while staring at him.

"Hold on. Theresa... Apocalypse ?" Kallen asked, staring down at Theresa, who looked like a younger version of her.

""I'll explain. You are both from different eras. So to speak, Kallen was revived and brought here, while Theresa is from the year 2016-17." This shocked them both and Theresa started up at her lookalike.

"Huh ? You're a dead person ?"

"Well, not anymore, clearly." Kallen replied.

"You were brought her due to the convergence of worlds. I'll keep it brief so you can understand. Multiple different worlds are slowly colliding and merging into one. It's a chaotic situation where people from your world and others, and forcefully brought to Teyvat. Even entire cities and honkai are here. Herrschers as well." This shocked them both. Unable to believe what they heard, they were about to retort, but Aether immediately stopped them.