Ch-1 The Unknown Gods(?)

No one's POV

"So, what you're trying to say is that you fell here, from another world ?" The voice of a female child was heard speaking as two bright stars were seen flying across the beautiful night skies.

"But, when you wanted to leave and move on to the next world..."

Two siblings were seen walking on a floating piece of concrete, which possessed soe sort of divine aura. They appeared to be in the sky and several floating platforms were spread around them.

The older twin, Aether, has long braided hair and wears a black, white, gold outfit. He wears a gold earring, god crown and jewellery, a gold and brown midriff shirt with a short sleeve, black wrist bands embroidered in gold, black and gold shoes. His choice of clothing seemed to be a mix of Japanese and Chinese styles. He wore what appeared to be a white kimono that slowly turned into a blacker hue as it reached its tips, with a large golden haori embroidered with more gold. His belt, which looked like a black obi, was again lined with gold and had four long red and gold strings braided together, hanging from that belt, whose centre was formed by a golden circle with a four tipped star inside it. He also had a wavy line of golden energy around him, starting from under his sleeves, going all around his upper body and head, and ending under his other sleeve. It looked like a floating scarf made of pure light energy.

The younger twin, Lumine, has short hair and wears a blue and white dress and she wears two white flowers on her head, a white scarf, a white and blue cape, a light blue skirt with shoulder length, white stockings, and white boots.

"Lumine. What's with you ? Why are you in such a rush today ?" Aether asked nonchalantly, wondering why his sister seemed so desperate to leave Teyvat.

"Come on Aether! I'll explain later! Let's just leave! Quickly!" Lumine said while basically pulling the older twin along with her, along the boy sigh.

They both stepped on the platform, the older twin using the trident in his hand as some form of staff or walking stick while his sword hung from his waist. But he picked up on something that Lumine didn't. Another entity was approaching.

Right as his senses had warned, right in front of the twins, appeared a year in space as a red star shaped portal opened up.

"....your path was blocked by some unknown god ?" The voice asked.

Stepping out of the portal, the air under the divine entity's foot solidified as the entity completely revealed herself. It was a woman with long floating white hair and sparkling Amber yes. Her clothing consisted of a combination of white, black and dark orange colours, which snugly hugged her body. Both her arms had fingerless gloves on while her left arm, has some sort of effect on it. That arm was brown and gold with a cube effect, spreading up until her bicep.

"Outlanders, your journey ends here

"Outlanders, your journey ends here." The unknown god declared while staring at the two twins, the younger one panicking while the older one just stared forward without the slightest bit of interest.