Ch-7 Two Seperated Stars And One Quasi Black Hole

No one's POV

Aether was walking around the city, taking a proper tour to get properly acquainted with the city and its people.

The then went to a flower shop near the city gates and noticed a little girl standing there. She was the one selling the flowers.

He turned to Paimon and smiled. "Well Paimon, do you want a flower ?"

Paimon looked at Aether and nodded. "Well, is like to get one from you! You're never really given Paimon any presents, so I'm excited!"

"Haha. You will get more than just flowers, later."

They walked up to the little girl and Paimon waved at her.
"Hiya! This is Aether and Paimon's Paimon!"

"Morning, you two. Are you here to buy flowers ?" The little girl asked, to which Paimon nodded. "Well, I'm afraid you've come at a bad time."

'Of course I have. Because everything's been bad in Teyvat recently.'

"A lot of the flowers were blown away from the shop because of the wind earlier today. Not only were the flowers that were on display blown away, but even the ones I had in the storefront. I still have some leftover, but the flowers that were put on display were the prettiest ones. A lot of flowers are attracted by them. But now, these flowers are blown away and I still have yet to clean up the store, so I'm afraid I don't think I'll be able to help you right now." The girl said and then bowed while apologising.

"There isn't a need to apologise, youngling. Tell you what. Why don't I go and pick flowers for you ? In the meantime, Paimon could help you clean up." Aether then turned to Paimon and asked her, "You can do that, can't you ?"

"Huh ? Of course, Paimon can do anything!"

Paimon had an ego, unlike Aether. And she would not allow her pride to be tarnished by admitting that she doesn't know how to properly clean. She's seen Aether do it before, so she should be fine.

"Wait! Mr. Aether!" The girl, named Flora, called for the golden man, who was already walking away. The next second, he was gone. Like as if he wasn't even there.

Paimon and Flora stared at the streets with the same face and Paimon looked at Flora.

"Paimon will never get used to that. He says he can't teleport, and then he goes up at does this!" Paimon huffed while crossing her hands.

"I didn't even tell him which flowers I needed..." Flora remarked.

"Eh...?" Paimon's eyes turned into dots while she remembered that Aether should have no idea which flowers to get.

"Well, let's see exactly how "all-knowing" Aether actually is!" Paimon said while grinning.

While Aether was walking out of the city, he waved at Swan, who smiled and waved back at him. He then walked past the pigeons, all of which turned towards his graceful presence as he walked past them, giving Timmy a warm smile. Timmy lit up on seeing Aether and waved at him, which was an action that Aether returned.

Aether was quick on his feet, deciding to not delay anything, he felt to a fresh patch of flowers. But as he got there, he stopped when he noticed something.

There was a large group of hilichurls present there, all of them surrounding an unconscious female laying on her back wearing a large hat and skin-tight clothes. As the hilichurls went close to her, the entire world turned white and an irritating ringing sound echoed through the plains of Mondstadt.

Meanwhile, in a place far, far away from Mondstadt...

A young girl was seen strapped to a metal bed, her arms and legs restrained as her unconscious body was left under the supervision of one man.