Chapter 1

Note : English is not my first language so please just ignore my typos and wrong grammars I'll try to correct it when I read it. Thank you and enjoy reading ♡.

Porchay's POV

I was walking into my university then someone grabbed my shoulder. I though it was him. Kimhan my ex but it's not, it was macau. My friend. He's been my friend since I moved into P'Kinn's house with my Hia.

Macau's POV

P'Vegas dropped me off at my university then I saw Porchay walking very slow and it looks like he was thinking about Kim again. I tried to shout his name but he didn't look back to me. I know he heared me but Porchay was not a person that looks back even he hearrd someone calls his name. I ran towards him and and I grabbed his shoulder suddenly so that he would notice me easily. But then I saw his face he looks suprised so much.

Porchay's POV

I was surprised when he held me by my shoulder and when he saw my appearance, he suddenly laughed at me.

"Chay, why is your face like that?" He asked while still laughing. "I was suprised. Stop laughing it's not funny" I said seriously. "Woahhh wait what's up? you look so problematic" he said "You seem deep in thought. What are you overthinking about" he in teasing tone. "Stop it Macau let's just go" I said in mad tone. " okay okay don't be mad at me I was just teasing you" He said . "I saw our professor here ealier maybe he's in the classroom now let's head in now Chay" He said after.

Macau's POV

When we are in the room now it was so noisy and our professor was still not here. I saw reading a story from a book that I buy last time that I was with Tay. Then suddenly Porchay asked me to go down with him our classroom was on the 4th floor so luckily this school has a elevator so we can easily go down.

We are now here atthe groud floor walking the he suddenly stopped walking so I stopped walking also.

It's like we're staring at each other for a minute now. I'm about to talk but I saw Porchay's tears slowly falling down to his cheeks.

"Macau..." He said while crying. "Porchay? What happened? Are you okay?" I said worriedly. He didn't answer my question then he hug(s) me tightly and start cying alot. I hugged him tightly too and he stared crying so much. His tears was starting to stain my uniform but I don't care about it. I rub his back and trying to make him stop on crying

He's now calming himself but he's still sobbing a lot."Chay? What's wrong?" I tried to ask him calmly. "P'kim..." He said. "What's with him?" I asked again. "

*:・゚✧*:・゚

And cut !! That's all I can do for today I have many things to think and do to haha. I will try to update tomorrow.

Thank you for reading have a nice day !! =).

₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎