Chapter 4

* At their meeting place *

Porchay's POV

I'm still waiting for them and I was very suprised when Tay ran and hugs me tightly.

'My Chaychayyyyy, where is macau?' 'He is not here yet' 'did you wait a long time here?' 'Nah, I just arrived a while ago'

We had a little conversation until Macau arrived here.

'Cauuuuuu!!' Tay shouted, and macau ran towards us. 'Let's go nowwww' Macau said after he waved to the person who came here with him in a car.

* at the mall *

"let's eat first I'm so hungry' I said and they agreed.

We go to a fastfood restaurant and Macau order our food while me and Tay are looking for seats.

Macaucame back with a tray and we stood up to help him. We ate and the food was so good it's yummy and we decide to walk around before going home. My phone rings and I told them that someone was calling and I get my phone from my bag and I saw p'Kim's name on it. I kept thinking if do I supposed to answer his call. I didn't answer it and he calls again and I answer it.

* on the phone *

Kim : where are you?

Chay : I'm on the mall with tay and-

Kim : home. now.

Chay : I just got he-

p'Kim ended thw call and I know he's mad but I don't care because we are nkt even together again.

I'll finish this later my head hurts so nuch so yeah ~