chapter 7

FAST FORWARD

Chay’s POV

It’s saturday I have no classes. It’s already 10 am I woke up because the doorbell rang outside our house. “annoying” I whispered. I came down from my room there is no one in the living room I went to the door and opened it I saw Kimhan’s face. He looked tired and it also looks like he cried.

“What is it?” I asked

“can I stay? even for a moment...” He said

I want to say no‚ but I cant.. How?

“why?” I asked again

“Chay... please...” he said when he begged me to agree

“o-okay...” I said

I let him stay in my room because we don't have a spare room. He had been asleep for several hours until I woke him up to eat at least a little. when he finished eating, I immediately put it away and washed it. While lying down in my bed, I remembered that my friends just wanted to go to the mall.

“Kim” I called him

he immediately looked at me he was in my study table writing his new song.

“hmm why?” he asked

“I will go to the mall with my friends later. stay here don't mess up. just come down if you need anything. mom and dad know you're here.” I said

“okay” he replied.

FAST FORWARD

I just got home, it was so fun earlier. I entered my room and saw no one, I was expecting to see Kim here. Did he go home? why didn’t he even tell me or send me a message that he’ll go home? I said in my mind.

It’s already 6pm I didn’t notice the time earlier but the important is I had fun. I went down and mom immediately asked me

“what’s with you and kim honey?” I was surprised by her sudden question.

“nothing ma, why?” I said while nervous

she look at me like I’m hiding something from her

“ma‚ there’s nothing between me and Kim” I said again.

“Kimhan told me that he likes you” she said

“I- I know...” i said while stuttering

“are you really sure that there is nothing between you two?”she said

“hmmm” I hummed

I ate and went up to my room.I’m overthinking‚ why isn’t he teasing me in the chat now? Is something up? I don’t want to think too much.. there is alot of thing running through my head..

I opened my phone and messaged him...

Kim

kim?
where are you?
are you home?

why didn't he reply to me? Kim‚ please reply. I want to make sure if you’re home..

Kim’s POV

I’m for the taxi that I booked so I can go home, until I felt like there were glasses on my head, My vision darkened until I lost consciousness.

3rd Person POV

Kim crashed into a car that lost its brakes, his head was bleeding and the people around him immediately called an ambulance.

TWITTER
A singer named “Kim theerapanyakulwas hit by a car near ********.  The singer is currently at the hospital. There is no news about him yet but may he get well soon.

Chay’s POV

I’m in my room, playing games then i heard a knock on the door, I stood up and opened the door, I saw Kim’s Mother with my Mother.

“Chay....” Kim’s Mother called my name while sobbing.

“Why auntie?” I said worriedly

“Kim... He had a car accident...”

I was surprised by what Kim's mother said, so I was stunned hearing those words.

I went to the hospital with Kim’s mom and my mom. We waited for Kim’s doctor to come out to know his condition.

“his head was affected and it was bleeding profusely‚ but his condition is good‚ you can visit him inside” Kim’s doctor said

We thanked Kim's doctor and entered the room.

STOP

haiii (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠) it’s been a while since my last update. how are you all? I hope you guys are doing good (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ i might continue later bro I did this instead of doing my homeworks🥲🥲🥲 I have so many homeworks so yeah have a good day ahead (⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠).