Chapter 3

*CLASS DISMISSED*

"Let's change our clothes first and eat lunch" Macau said and both me and Tay nodded and waved at each other signing as 'bye'.

I was walking into my room but then my phone vibrated, I checked it because I thiught It was Hia. Hia is not home right now because he has a meeting he said it will take long and it's because he has to take care of P'Kinn too, because P'Kinn had a sprain from his meeting last sunday.

                                  09**********

09**********
hi porchay!!
                                                                                Porchay
                                                         Who is this please?

09**********
i miss you so much chay
                                                                                Porchay
                                                                                      Kim?
09**********
oh you still remember
me. I'm so lucky!!

I put my phone down and i felt my tears building up again. And it starts falling down slowy. I remember all of the things he did to me before. My phone vibrates again but this time.... He's calling on my number. I didn't answer it but he keep on doing it. I tried to make my self calm and answer his calls.

                                    On call

Kim - Hello?

Porchay - h-hello

Kim - hey what happend why did you cry?

Porchay - none of your business

Kim - Porchay.... I want to tell you something...

Porchay - hmmm?

Kim - C-can we s-still fix our relationship? Porchay?

Porchay - .....

I don't know what to say so I ended the call and tried to message Tay and Macau.

                                        In the GC

                                                                                Porchay
                                                                               GUYS!!!
Tay
What?

Macau
Whyy?

                                                                               Porchay
                                                                                *send a
                                                     screenshot that kim
                                                                       calls on him
Macau
WTF?!

Tay
IS THIS FCKNG TRUE CHAYCHAY?

Macau
CHAYCHAY DON'T PRANK US

Tay
AGREE ON WHAT MACAU SAID!!

                                                                               Porchay
                                                                              It's true:(
Macau
TELL US THE TRUTH
CHAYCHAY, DO YOU
MISS HIM HUH?????

Tay
CHAYCHAY, DO YOU???

                                                                               Porchay
                                                                               uhh,yes
                                                                               ... a bit...
Tay
Don't talk to me right
now Porchay *cries*

Macau
(2)

Kim keeps on messaging me until my phone rings again. I saw his number calling again and I didn't answer it. He keeps on calling on my number and I just let it ring until...

*DINGGGGGGGDONGGGGGG*

I heared the doorbell from downstairs so I run to open the door and I saw Kim holding his phone. We stared at each other for a minute then he leaned closer andkiss me on my lips. Iwas suprised by his kiss and he suddenly go inside and held my hands. "H-hey, who let you in...?" I said "I just want to." He said, teasing me "Porchay, can we talk?" He said and I nodded.

"Chay, can we be together again?" He said and my head just nodded and he kissed my forehead and lips again. "I love you, Chay" he said and kissed me again on my lips continuesly. After that kiss, Itold him that I have to go because I have to go with Macau and Tay and now he's waiting for me to get dressed because he want to drive me off on our meeting places. And our meeting is on 2:30 and it's 2:10 already.  "I'm ready" I said he stood up and held my hands then walk.

He's driving now and I'm on the passenger seat. It's already 2:25 and Macau said they are both there now. I'm scared they would tease me if I said that it was Kim that or dropped me off.

I'm now with Macau and Tay walking in the mall lookibg for a restaurant where to eat. "Oh Chay, who dropped you off ealier?" Tay said " CHAY DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY?" Macau said in teasing tone. And here was I said they will tease me again.

                                    *:・゚✧*:・゚

And cut !! That's all I can do right now, Sorry if I didn't post the update yesterday, I fell asleep so early so I will upload it today so yeah ~

Thank you for reading have a nice day !! =).

₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎