Chapter 2

It was an ordinary day at the Hydra Research Base (aka our home). That was until Strucker started flipping out. Apparently, the Avengers were here, and they were coming for the scepter. According to Pietro, it belongs to Loki, the God of Mischief, who is Thor, the God of Thunder's brother.

Strucker was really on edge, and he was sending all of our tanks out on them. Me and my siblings were all holding hands, nervously. None of us really had anything to say, so we were silent. There was no point in asking what was going on, since we all knew. There was also no sense in asking each other's feelings, since it wasn't important. Only one thing was; stopping the Avengers. 

Strucker and one of his associates were in a hushed conversation, so me and my siblings started talking to eachother. 

"Touch my shoulder when it's time." I whispered to Pietro and Wanda.

They nodded and we went back to paying attention. 

Strucker was giving a whole speech about not surrendering and giving the Avengers hell. 

While he was facing away from us, I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

I turned and saw Wanda on Pietro's back, ready to go. I nodded and we took off running. Remember how I said we all share the same powers? Yeah. 

We made it outside unnoticed, and Pietro had the bright idea to go screw with the Avengers. So we did. 

All of them except Tony Stark were nearby. 

There was Hawkeye, and he shot an arrow at Pietro. Wanda caught it and threw it back to him. It pierced the tree he was hiding behind. Pietro dropped off Wanda and ran into him. 

He said, "You didn't see that coming?" He smirked and ran towards Captain America. 

Then, one of the tanks shot Hawkeye and he fell over.

Pietro attempted to knock Captain America over, but failed. He ran back to us.

"Let's get outta here before the tanks aim at us." Wanda said.

"Come on, I'm having too much fun!" Pietro joked, but I could tell he really did want to stay.

"Fine, but Wanda and I are going back to see what's needed of us." I said.

"See you." He said.

Wanda hopped on my back and we ran back to find Strucker. I was listening for him, using one of my gifts. 

Noise control. It's one of the powers I have that my siblings don't, since it makes my ears ring and bleed. It's pretty handy until the side effects, though. I'm able to make things louder or quieter in my head, and pick one noise out of a group of many. So right now, I'm looking directly for Strucker's voice in a huge building of machines and people. 

After a little bit, we found him at the top of a staircase, talking to Captain America. 

"Technically I'm a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D." Strucker said.

"Well then technically you're unemployed." Captain said. "Where's Loki's scepter?" 

"Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope." Strucker said.

"I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation." Captain said.

Wanda and I creeped up from behind a door, getting ready to strike him. 

"How many are there?" Captain America asked.

We both threw him down the stairs, red and green energy dissolving into the air.

As he ran back up the stairs, I took Wanda's hand and ran down the stairs past him, and out the door.