Chapter 6

The ride across the pacific was one to remember, it was weirdly slippery. As soon as we reached the coast of America, we got food and Pietro and I rested for a few minutes. Captain America said we were in Los Angeles, or LA. It was our first time in America, so we had no idea what was happening or why everyone was so fat and the food was so big and unhealthy. However, we made it to New York with only one extra break. As I predicted, we arrived about an hour and a half later.

We stopped in an alleyway to talk. 

"So what's the plan?" Pietro asked.

"If what you're thinking is right, Stark will be working on - whatever it is this time - with Banner in their lab in the tower." Captain America "answered". 

Me and my siblings looked at eachother, confused.

I said, "Yeah, we covered that - but what's the plan? Are we just gonna walk in there and ask how it's going or..?

"We'll tell him to shut it down and explain that it's a bad idea that's already gone horribly wrong." He said.

"Already?" Wanda asked.

"Assuming that he's making something to take down Ultron, he's gonna need to fight fire with fire since there's not much else to fight with." He explained.

"You think he's making another AI?" Pietro asked.

"Sounds about right, if you think about it." I said.

"Ultron has already compromised JARVIS, so I'm thinking Tony's got another one up his sleeve or tucked away somewhere. Something like that, anyway." He said.

Wanda exhaled, "Let's get a move on, then."

I squatted down, "Up you get." 

"Oh, shut up." She said.

I laughed and she hopped on. I turned to see Pietro and Captain America had done the same, minus the sarcasm. 

"3 2 1 Go!" Pietro joked. 

He took off and I did the same, laughing.

It kinda hurts to talk or laugh or anything while running like that, but so do most things. Sometimes I wish things weren't the way they were, and I was just normal, but then I realize how lucky I am. I survived a bombing, and a whole bunch of experiments, so I gotta use it, no matter what happens, right?

After a couple minutes we reached the entrance of the tower.

Pietro and I set the passengers down and he said, "Ok, so do you have an ID or something to get us in?"

"What kind of stupid question is that? Of course he does." I said and gave him a dumb look.

He said, "Shut up, I'm just asking." 

Captain America smiled and pulled out an ID badge, "Don't worry."

After a second, Wanda asked, "How are we getting in un-noticed?"

"What do you mean?" Captain America asked.

"We're three foreign supernaturals and you are Captain America. Someone will notice." I said.

"You're right, if Pepper or Happy's down there, Tony'll know and hide whatever it is he's got up there." He said as he looked at the ground. 

"I can just cloak us." I looked around.

"You think you can do 4 people? You sure you're ready?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, it'll be a breeze. Just hold my hand in case I need extra support. In fact, everyone hold onto me so the connections stronger." I said.

"Alright, let's go." Captain America said.