Chapter 4

A few days later we were notified by Ultron that we were to face the Avengers in some illegal vibranium/nuke warehouse. I think he wanted to get the vibranium to incorporate it into his "body".

When we arrived, I wrecked the power box while Pietro and Wanda went to talk to some guy. The plan was then for Ultron to rise up and make his appearance in the window of the guy's office. 

I was kinda pissed I was just running the backstage, but they said I would help fight.

After Ultron did the whole rise up thing he made the guy tell him where the vibranium was and we all went there to this weird elevator safe thing. He tossed a bottle of it to Ultron, who then tossed it to Pietro and we all looked at it. 

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." The guy said. He was itching a brand on his neck.

Ultron chuckled, "Now so are you."

The branded man and his partners' phones began buzzing. 

Ultron said, "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird." They checked their phones. "But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.' "

The branded man looked up at Ultron and said, "Stark."

My siblings and I looked at eachother. 

"What?" Ultron asked him.

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his." He answered.

"What? I'm not-" 

The branded man's partners reached for their guns, and Wanda and I held their hands in place, suspending blood flow and brain signal to reach them. At least, that's what I did to my guy.

Ultron got angry, "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean, look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" 

Ultron sliced his hand through the man's arm, severing it.

Wanda and I both lost focus on the men we were holding. 

Ultron apologized and my siblings and I gave eachother weary looks. 

"Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron said as he kicked him down a flight of stairs. One of his partners ran after him.

"It's a thing with me. Stark is- he's a sickness!" Ultron exclaimed.

"Aw, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony Stark said from behind us. 

We turned around to see Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor standing on a small bridge. 

"If I have to." Ultron said.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron joked.

"He beat me by one second." Stark said.

"Ah, yes, he's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable?" He looked down at the nukes a floor below us, "Like old times?" 

"This was never my life." Stark said. 

"You three can still walk away from this." Captain America said.

"Oh, we will." Wanda gave a cheap smile.

"I know you've suffered." He said.

Ultron chuckled, "Oh, Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-"

Thor interrupted, "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." 

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron said.

"Uh huh, what's the vibranium for?" Stark asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron said.

He then used some sort of energy to lift Stark up, and throw him back with similar lazers to Stark's. He then got up and flew back at Ultron, so he did the same and they began fighting in the air. 

There were a few rogue Iron Legion robots fighting the other two.

Pietro said, "Showtime." to Wanda and I.

"Finally I get to do something." I said.

Pietro was messing with Thor and Wanda had Captain America, so I decided to go find the other 3. 

I ran into Black Widow, literally. I charged into her and then when she got up I held her still and talked to her.

"You were in the Red Room, yes?" I asked.

She spoke into her earpiece, "I'm captive in east side of the ship with the younger sister."

I ripped her earpiece out and crushed it with my telekinesis. I then physically grabbed her, still holding her body still, and ran to the southwest corner of the ship.

"Answer the question, this won't take long." 

"Why are you asking?"

"Because I want to know if we went to the same one or not. I never saw you there but then again you're much older than me, so."

"The Red Room is gone. Dreykov is dead."

I scoffed. "If it's easier for you to believe that, then sure." I threw her against a wall and ran off to regroup with Wanda and Pietro.

I found Wanda and she was talking with a robot that said, "It's time for some mind games."

Wanda and I locked eyes and she said, "Are you ready for this?"

"Stop underestimating me." I said.

I took her hand and ran us to Thor, where we went on opposite sides, held hands, and she did her thing. The energy was this pretty streaked mix of green and red.

I then pulled her to me, and ran to Pietro and Captain America fighting. 

Pietro rammed into him, throwing him up against a stairway handle. It was there that Wanda and I repeated what we did to Thor. 

Then I said, "You two get Hawkeye, I'll get Black Widow." 

"Are you sure you know what to do?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, find their fear, mix it with a bad memory." I said.

"Meet back up at the wrecked boat outside." Pietro said.

I ran off and found Black Widow quickly. 

"We meet again, do we?" She said.

"Not in a way you'll like." I said. 

I held her in place and hit her with a vision of the Red Room. A bit harsh, considering I know what it's like, but I love to hold a grudge. 

I mean honestly, what stopped her from destroying the other Red Rooms when she got out of her's. Just because she was in the main one, doesn't mean it was the only one. Her and Stark both, I'll never forgive them.

I threw her into a wall and ran outside to the crashed boat like Pietro said. My siblings were there, on the ground. Wanda was holding her head, wincing.

"The hell happened?" I asked.

"Hawkeye electrocuted her." Pietro answered.

I gritted my teeth and looked around. "Are you ok, Wan?" 

"I don't know." She said.

"That's it, were waiting here until Ultron returns." Pietro said.

"No! I'm fine. I want to finish the plan. I want the big one." She said.

He eyes glowed red and the man in the jet far away turned green and large.

She awakened the Hulk.