Cooking with loki

'Lokiii.' You say crawling on top of Loki who is lying down peacefully on the couch.

'Hey bubs.' Loki says kissing your forehead.

'I'm hungryyy.' You say looking up at Loki kissing his chin.

'Do you want to make something together?' Loki asks. Your mood instantly shifts and you sit on top of his smiling while nodding your head.

'K baby.' Loki stands up with you still on top of him and carries you into the kitchen.
'What do you want doll?' Loki asks seating you on stop of the counter.

'I dunno. I'm fine with anything.' You reply.

'What about soup?'  Loki offers.

'No I don't want soup.' You say kicking your legs while Loki is checking what you have in the cupboard.

'What about curry?'

'I don't want curry.'

'A roast?'

'Noo.'

'Fish?'

'I don't want fish.'

'Stir fry?'

'Nah.'

'Lasagna, darling this is getting a bit annoying. Pls just chose.'

'I'm fine with anything what do you want.'

'How about quiche?'

'I don't really want quiche.'

'Ok.' Loki says as he gets out pasta.

'I like pasta.' You say.

'Why couldn't you just tell me?' Loki asks.

'I wanted you to chose, not me.' You say. 'Did you read my mind? If so you can pick something else-'

Loki quickly cuts you off. 'No I want pasta.'

You get off the counter and get everything you will need out. You boil the pasta while Loki cuts up some vegetables.
You get out some mince and add some sauce and cook everything together.

'Now we just have to wait, it won't be long.' Loki says.

'I uhm, maybe, nvm.' You say before changing your mind and you start to walk out of the kitchen. Loki quickly picks you up from behind and spins you around.

'What bub?' He asks.

'Do you want to make some cookies or smt.'

'Always.' Loki says.
This made you extremely happy as you thought Loki would think it's dumb to randomly want cookies whenever.

While cooking you out on some soft music and at random points in the middle of a song Loki while place his hands on your hips and sway you or lift you into the air even if it's at the most inconvenient time.
You both take your time baking and while the cookies are in the oven you get our your dinner. Loki sits you up on the bench as you try some of the sauce. Before you both sit down on the coach to watch tv and eat.