Ice cream

'1 24 pack of nuggets, 1 large chips, 2 medium cokes and 2 soft serves.' You say in the McDonalds drive through. 'Thank you.'

'Darling, what's a soft serve?' Loki asks.

'It's like vanilla ice cream just I guess more idk smooth?' You chuckle. 'Trust me you will like it.'

'Ok.' Loki replies.

———

You park the car in the car park and hand Loki his soft serve. 'It's good I promise.' You say taking a lick yours.

'You're right it does taste good, so is the only difference between normal icecream it's smoother?' Loki questions.

'I don't know to be honest, but it tastes good so that's all that matters.' You reply, you take another lick and Loki chuckles. 'What?' You ask.

'Y-you just, you look, like your doing something else.' Loki whispers.

'Loki!' You giggle and take a seductive lick rolling your eyes back and moaning as you suck up the icecream.

'Haha stop it Yn, your gonna make me go hard.' Loki whisper yells but you just take another lick.

'Well I'm going to need to eat it Loki or it will melt.' You tease and you have a sip of your coke.

'You know if you like ice cream so much I can make you some of my own.' Loki offers and you spit out the coke.

'Loki!!' You shout and you burst out laughing.

'I'm not kidding, you like my cream don't you?' Loki smirks.

'I wh- yes but.' You stutter.

'So we go home and your going to lick it all up, just like what your doing now ok?' Loki commands.

'I- ok.' You say.

———

As soon as you close the door when you get to the house you share with Loki he grabs the back of your neck and leads you to the bedroom. 'Strip.' He commands and in a flash he removes his own clothes. 'Sit.' He whispers when you are fully naked and you sit down on the bed. He pushed you down and spreads your legs. He aligns himself and drives his cock into you and you moan loudly. He continues his pace and you become a moaning mess, your legs shaking as you squirm under him. You scream in pleasure and pain as he speeds up then flips you over fucking you from behind. He pounds into you with an urgency and you are already close to climax. He grabs you hips and pulls you closer and you buck into him chasing your high, as he feels his approaching he pulls out and you whimper at lack of touch.
With his magic an icecream cone appears in his hand and he comes into it, using his magic to shape him cum into ice cream and freezing it just enough. You watched as Loki held out the cone to you and you were excited to try it. He holds it close to your face before pulling it away and you groan. 'Lie back.' He commands and you do as your told. Loki uses his magic to cuff you and a small spoon apears in his hand. He uses his magic to create 2 more of these cones and place them on the bedside table. Loki gets a small spoonful of his icecream and he holds your chin and slips it into your mouth and you hungrily lick it up moaning at the taste. 'You like that?' Loki asks.

'Yes, more loki please.' You beg.

'More of my what darling?' Loki teases.

'Loki I need more of your cum icecream.' You answer.

'Good girl.' Loki says adding another spoonful to your mouth before he hands you to come and you suck it all down getting some around your face and moaning with every lick, you had to admit he tasted amazing. Loki handed you another cone and you looked up at him and licked it up seductively, rolling back your eyes and moaning. When you finished that cone you tried to reach for the next but loki grabbed it first and spooned some into your mouth until it was all gone. You licked your lips and whimpered having none left. But you quickly grabbed Lokis dick and pulled him closer and you started to suck, you picked up pace and continued sucking, Loki couldn't hold back his moans and was gripping your shoulders to balance. 'Ah ughhiah yn, keep going, your mouth feels so good.' Loki moans and you continue shoving more into your mouth to the point where you couldn't stop gagging and tears prickled your eyes. The part you couldn't fit into your mouth you rubbed with your hands, and your played with Lokis balls. You could feel Loki getting close and you picked up your pace until he came in your mouth and you swallowed it all down.

'Mhm you taste so good loki.' You moan.

'You did Very well darling thank you.' Loki whispers laying down and placing you on top of him and the both of you slowly drift off to sleep.