𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 33

- 𝙼Í𝙾 (mine) -

----------------------------------
----------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

Jungkook rubb his rough palm on her back to calm his wife down. Who is shivering feeling extremely uncomfortable.
Guilt rushed down on his vein witnessing her shivering form.
Fvck
He shouldn't do this to her.
Afterall it was a just small mistake.
He shouldn't behave like this.

Jungkook : sweetheart.... Stop crying.. Look i stop the video.. Now stop crying.

Jungkook whisper in his soft velvet tone.
Yn clench the material of shirt more and nodded her head.
He chuckle when her small nose moved up down on his chest giving him ticklish feeling.
He tighten his grip around her small waist and pull her closer to his chest as if he is want to hid her from this cruel world.

-AFTER 10 MINUTES-

Wavy strands of her hairs wrapped around his slender finger as he smiled and ruffled her silky hair.
So soft just like her.
He frown when he felt her body getting heavy.
His gaze slide down to check her.
But a thoarty chuckle left from his mouth when he saw her eyes closed.

Jungkook : sweetheart.. Wake up.. Take a shower..

But she squeak and tighten her grip.
He sigh and shook his head.
He slowly unwrapped his hands from her waist and slowly put his arms on her shoulder and another Beneath her knees and carry her carefully not want to wake her up.
He turn towards the bed and slowly bend down to put her on the bed.
He slowly put her fragile body on the bed, only earn soft sniffs from her.
He release her from his grip letting her lay down on the bed.

He was about to straight his pose but her fist on his shirt stop him.
She again catch his attention, attention of siner towards her innocence.
His gaze shifted on her hand, he chuckle looking at her small h
and clenching his shirt's silk material from his waist.
He forward his slender finger towards the fist and hold her fist in his grip.
His finger caresses her fist,
The tight grip on his shirt loosen.
He chuckle and kiss her forehead and straighten his position and dipped his hands on his pant's pocket and tilt his head looking at her relaxed face. He smirk and walk towards the bathroom.

-𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 / 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶-

Yn's lashes squeeze when the heat of sunlight hit her pale skin.
She groan and hug the pillow.
Her brows knitted when she realise that its pillow.
She slowly open her eyes and her lips curved down witnessing empty side.
But her ears hear splashing and running of water. She understood he is showering.