4

Khai Rovello

"Khai, someone's shooting our men." Alessio, russian mafia boss, also my fucking bestfriend. We sent our men to get picture of the man that have the audacity to steal the shipments. And when I get the pictures, to say I was shock was an understatement, the first time someone throw me off guard will be the girl who stole my shipments. Didn't get a clearer picture but they were robbing a bank without a single care as if they don't mind doing that. "I've emailed you the video my men send. The girl face has been caught while shooting. And guess what all her shots went straight to the target." Sean said, Spanish mafia boss, my cousin. Actually, I'm half italian half spanish. 

Mom's a spanish, dearest daddy Italian, therefore I'm an Italian mafia heir. As for Sean, he killed his father because he was just annoyed to get dumb orders from him and rule the spanish mafia. He's my mom's brother's son. Technically, mom's a spanish mafia princess, a badass I might add. I should've kill my dad like others would, but no my mom did the honor. She said and I quoted, 'Your father disrespect me twice, once I tolerated and warned, second I kill.'  After my father die she found out she's pregnant. I've grown up with love surrounded me, the maids and guards are like a family to me. Grow up with them. Thus no drama in my life like father torture and so on. 

"I need her." I said, curiosity laced my tone. "Got it man. Oh wow, her name is Vera Hernandez, an engineer, used to be the top student but somehow her past year results drop so bad. No criminal records. No family background. An orphanage?" Sean said after typing rapidly on his laptop. He's a hacker a good one maybe, who knows and a doctor also. Alessio's a mechanic, he loves car and owned a car workshop of his own. Me,  I love racing with his modified cars. A coping mechanism in this dreadful life.

"Check her college details there might be some of her information." I said and he types again. Just then I got a call from my man saying she's admitted at a hospital. "gotta go"

"where? Don't touch my cars, the engine's exhausted." Alessio spat. Well his being a bitch now cause last week, my mafia had some problems and I solved it using my unidentified brain and I kinda need to release some stress or else I'll die cause my veins burst, and I race with his car until I'm fucking exhausted which leads to his car overheated and burst. "It's not like I always burst  your cars, relax I'll buy you a new one." I said which makes him rolled his eyes. "This is the 23rd time this month and I'm tired of your ass." He said and before I can answer him he cut me off again. "Gotta go" and he leave me swallowing my counter to where I don't know.

"cabrón" (fucker). I mutter under my breath and still took Alessio's car to the hospital, to meet  Vera Hernandez. Actually, Alessio's real name is Ares, he change it just for him to forget who he actually is, let's just say something bad really happen to him. Different people different level of coping, but he's just a softie in the inside. 

Alessio

"Boss. I'll text you the man's address" I hummed not in the mood to reply my men. I'm gonna kill the fucker that steals my stuffs. The audacity, I must praise. Trust me I'm gonna give him the worst death possible. I took my car and off to the address my men sent me. It was a condominium. Not wanting to make a scene, I went straight away to the lift and went to the highest floor. Fucker have a nice taste. I ring the bell and even knock just to get no response. God, give me the strength to handle this shit. 

I knocked again before a voice stop my action. "Bitch, you gotta be fucking kidding me. V, if you don't stop knocking I swear to god, I'll shove my leg up your ass an- Oh, I-I um." The door snapped open and she was shock to see me. All the heat rushing up to her cheeks making her red and I smirked. She came back to her senses kinda fast unlike some other girls I met. She's hot and the way her honey brown eyes stare right into my eyes. The audacity of this woman to remain her eye contact making my curiosity rises. Who is she?