16

khai

This is what I want to avoid dreadfully. Blood will be spilled for no reason not from my mafia of course. "What now?" Alessio ask me, his idea to separate the girls not really pleased me but then they had to be with their mafia. "What is actually happening?" Al ask curiously, giving me the big doe eyes. "He's the second hand in command of mexican mafia. I do not get along with them." I muttered silently and my eyes accidentally falls on V who looks at me curiously, trying hard to understand. I chuckle before she ask why genuinely. 

"They do sex trafficking, prostitution and so on. He's the niece of mexican mafia's don. He was supposed to take over the mafia but y'all killed him. No, before you ask, no I don't do any sex business out there and never will." They all look at me in awe making all the heat rush to my cheeks while I cover it with cough. Alessio been glaring at me, Sean throwing daggers at me with his scary eyes. I smirk. "I don't do that shit either." Alessio said trying to get Al's attention. "No one ask" Al was still staring at me with adoration in her eyes, I laugh. "I don't too" Sean tried and failed horribly. 

"Why?" Q ask. "Making a woman as a sex slave definitely not my vibe." I shrugged, cause that's the truth honestly. "Damn man, why you gotta be so dumbfully wise, that shit is a huge turn on for me" Al said while her mouth hanging open slightly, I smile genuinely not understanding her phrase choices. "Fuck off, he's my man." V said making the time freeze. It's a drop dead silence, everyone stopped what they're doing abruptly before turning to face V.

"What?" She ask oblivious to the shit she just drop making my heart beat 10 times faster. I feel like calling my mom and tell her everything like 'mama, she likes me hehehehe'. I'm not a momma's boy, don't misinterpret it. "I'm into threesome, just so you know." Al said while smirking. "Invite Alessio too, I don't mind the audience" V said carelessly. "Me neither" Al smirks. 

"Gross, you know y'all really need help, like a real help" Sean said, the mischievous smirk appears on both of their lips. Alessio on the other hand look appalled. "Aww, someone's jealous." Al coos. "I feel like being a nun tho." Al add randomly.

"Why suddenly?" V ask and I suddenly feel this is going to be a norm. "I need a ticket to heaven. Hell sounds scary." Then they both started laughing hysterically making us the guys flinched. This is my very first time flinching same goes to Alessio and Sean who looks like he's would rather be elsewhere then here. "We both know you'll rot in hell" 

"Jokes apart, what are you going to do about this?" V pulled herself together I suppose after few minutes. "Like Alessio said, it's better for y'all to stay separate until I figure something out"

"Okay man." V then turn to Al. "Wanna get drunk tonight?" 

"Your place or mine?"

"Mine?"

"No. I'm not going to babysit both of you."

"Q come on, we might not see each other, you might die the next second you step out of this house." Al said and realization hits her and she smile sheepishly.

"I'll probably haunt you then, count me in"

"YES!" The fact that they can joke darkly just clearly show me that Al is the type to look on the bright side more and positivity leads her on, V's sharp on getting the information she wants and quick on getting a way out, Q's an observant. "Q, the exhaust system on your car's cool as fuck and the sound's just elegant. Where'd you get it?"

"V's my mechanic." That makes V choke on her pancake. "No, I'm not it's-" Alessio cut her off. "Wait V, you repair cars" She shrugged. "Some basic shit, yes."  

"That exhaust definitely not basic. How'd you make that sound?" Alessio ask and all of us turn our head left and right with their conversation. "It depends on what type of engine the car uses. What car are you using? I'll help you tomorrow, I got nothing to do anyways." 

"Cool." Damn, she's hot. She knows how to cook, fight, repair cars, shoot, speak russian and latin, and an engineer. I know latin, I learned them for fun never know it'll be useful. She's strong and an egoist who despises people's help. It's not independence, it is something that she developed by herself, being there for herself alone something like that. She can act all carefree for all she knows, deep down she's just a girl who's silently begging for people to save her. Bring her out from that little cage she locked herself in. I want that Vera, I like that version of her. I like this too, the one's that sitting in front of me laughing from what Sean said, she seems so happy. I might not be the reason for her to laugh, but I always would want to see her laugh. Her crying did take a troll on me and I don't know why. Every time she breaks, something unknowingly stirs in me. Why am I thinking about her? 

"Okay then, let's act as if this is your house V. I'll see you tonight for dinner, cook something nice. " Al said while walking with Alessio towards the front door. "Right, make me your personal maid, easier that way." V replied sarcastically. "You know she will if she could." "I will if I could." Q and V said at the same time making everyone laugh. "Get the booze." V shouted. "Aight"

"Okay see you tonight." Q said while hugging V before parting and walking away with Sean. "Remind me again why are they coming here tonight?" I ask cause I honestly have no idea, zero clue completely. "Are you not listening or something just now or are you simply just deaf by my beauty?" She ask and I snorted.

"It could be second option if and only if you are not ugly." I said and she gasp dramatically, I rolled my eyes. "Whatever I don't need your compliments." 

"you face says otherwise. So, why are they coming again?"

"Say 'I've never seen someone as hot as Vera' first then I'll tell you" I chuckle.

"I've never seen someone as hot as Vera Hernandez. Satisfied?" She had a smug grin on her face making my heart squeal happily for various reasons.

"Very. We are having dinner tonight. Come on help me."