𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

====================
Introductions
====================

Hello there, I just want to say — there are so many books on Wattpad and it means the absolute world to me that you decided to give one of mine a try.

As always I usually base my books around the same topics so please for your health and safety scroll down to the "Trigger and content warnings" section.

This is the sequel to my book "Unnoticed Sorellina", I highly suggest reading that book first if you haven't already.

You may end up confused during certain parts if you choose to continue without reading the first book, you have been warned.

This is a continuation not a stand alone book, Alessia is now a collage student!

There was also a spin off for "Unnoticed Sorellina" following her brother Romeo and his love interest — you do not have to read that one in order to understand this one but if you want to I would suggest reading it and then coming back, even though it's a stand alone book... This book will contain spoilers.

Technically this book is part of a four book series, this is the third book. The others do not directly relate to Alessia's story besides "Unnoticed Sorellina"

I hope that isn't too confusing.

This is a story / book that was entirely thought up and drafted by me, if you come across something that's similar to another book it's entirely coincidental. I can't read every single book on this app to make sure mine is completely unique.

====================
Copyright
====================

Copyright © 2024 by Alex Mae
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

By publishing this book without the permission of the author (Alex Mae) you are in violation of the Copyright act of 1976.

====================
Disclaimers
====================

*This is the third book in a four book series
-Unnoticed Sorellina
-Self-Negligence
-Noticed Sorellina
-LadyBug

*I don't appreciate hate directed at me or the book, you can go off on characters but please make sure you split the character from the author, I do however appreciate constructive criticism; Instead of saying "I hate this." You could instead say "Well I don't much care for this but here's what you could possibly do in the future to improve" Hate doesn't help anyone and kind of kills my motivation.

*I do welcome spelling and grammar corrections as long as it's done politely, I try to catch the errors but I am in fact dyslexic.

*Keep in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if you see someone that just can't stand a character don't start arguing with them about it.

*This book does not contain smut, often times in my books if both characters are consenting adults I only write smut into my books if it contributes to the plot in some way or another, I don't like writing it for the sake of writing it (with story based books — if that were the case I would just write a one shot book rather than sticking to a storyline.)

====================
Trigger Warnings
====================

*Mentions of self-harm

*Suicide ideology

*Mentions of a suicide attempt

*Disordered eating

*Mentions of mental illness such as anxiety and depression

*Mentions of severe bullying

*mentions of rape

*violence (any warning you may need on a mafia related book)

*Mentions of childhood neglect

*Strong language and mature themes

====================
Timeline
====================

*Started: July 23, 2023

*Finished: This book is ongoing...

*Edited: This book has not undergone editing...