𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Alessia Ferrari

Alessia Ferrari

I'm not sure how it happened to be completely honest.

One minute I'm standing in the hall waiting for Manuel's lecture to conclude so we can head out together and then the next I'm in a screaming match with Sally Bruce.

Truthfully I'm not even sure what started it or what has her so pissed off, I could imagine being so filled with anger is a heavy burden to bear, I heard a handful of names though... Tiara, Jasper, and her boyfriend Andrew, but I'm not actually paying attention to every last thing she seems so worked up about, it's honestly not my business despite the fact I am the one she's screaming at for some damn reason.

I'm not even sure how long the screaming lasted before she got annoyed by my lack of enthusiasm or some shit and stormed off leaving me in this position and completely dumfounded.

"What the hell was that about?" The voice of Ryland fucking Carson rang through the now empty hallway.

"What do you want Carson?"

"Well I want to know what the corridor drama was about... As I said... I thought that was pretty obvious... I thought you were smart księżniczka" I chose to ignore whatever he said at the end, I'm not even sure what language that is but it sounded a bit familiar... I'm not sure from where though.
[princess]

"Why do you even care Ry." The nickname slipped from my tongue before I even had the chance to stop it, shit.

His face practically glowed when I said it too, fucking Carson.

"Do you want me to be honest?" He questioned while raising both his eyebrows, can he not raise just one?

Fucking hell, the more he forces himself into my life the more I realize the tattoos and leatherjacket 'bad boy' persona doesn't actually suit him all that well... He's too damn adorable for that.

Her sort of looks like if a 'surfer dude' and the 'biker dude' from an old 90s movie had a baby. Tan and yet still quite pale skin with the perfect pint undertones, his hair is a medium highlighted golden blond color that is filled with perfect waves that fall about halfway between his shoulders and jawline.

I've only seen him without his leather jacket twice and I was able to see his arms lines with kidish cartoon-like tattoos that lined his arms.

"Nah, I think I would prefer if you made up some fantasy werewolf versus vampires story instead. If course I want you to be honest... Idioto."

"No need to be so mean." He put his hands up in defense, "well truthfully I have no damn clue. You fascinate me, Ferrari."

"Why? You don't even know me."

"What if I want too? Know you I mean..."

I sigh, I honestly don't know why he's been trying to be all buddy buddy with me... From day one he hasn't given up and if this was one of those wattpad stories I used to read in high school I would be screaming 'sus' at my tablet because he is probably a craze serial killer with either an obsession with me or some form of vendetta but fortunately for me this is real life and for some reason I really struggle to keep my mouth shut when it comes to him.