𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Alessia Ferrari

Alessia Ferrari

I would like to think I'm a strong person, I didn't really have a choice otherwise, the only person that truly saved me is me and if I folded where would I be?

Sure I had Manuel but it's like the saying goes, 'you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped,' if I wasn't so clearly screaming for help there wouldn't have been anything he could have done for me, there was always a small part of me that couldn't stop fighting even if I didn't realize it at the time.

I think that's why I survived the relentless abuse from Jasper with minimal physical damage, I think that's why I survived the overdose, and I think that's why I survived being shot by the Polish mafia after we discovered my father was still alive.

Almost like there is some part of my subconscious that won't let me entirely give up, like it's waiting for some big epic twist of events or it's own happy ending that I am still unaware about.

Your mind tends to do crazy shit to keep you alive even when you just want your heart to stop, your brains one job is to keep everything in your body functioning, perhaps it's like the motherboard of a human body.

Or maybe I'm just rambling like usual.

"So you're telling me, if I were to get kidnapped in this place you would just sit back and watch?!" Manny exclaims continuing our thirty minute long debate on whether or not I would save him from being kidnapped by a bunch of sketchy mafia men and women.

"We went over this Manny, if somebody in this place really wanted to kidnap you they will get tired of your 'which place as the best doughnuts' debate and bring you back."

"This isn't a movie Angel, if I annoyed any of them they would just kill me, not bring me back." He deadpans.

"Either way..."

"Woooooooow okay, I see how it is."

"I'm just fucking with you ManMan, don't get your panties in a twist. I'd murder any of the people in here that even thinks about harming a hair on your stupid head." I seethe.

"How can you be so sweet while continuing to insult me?"

I shrug, "you love me."

"Of course I do, even when you decide to be a bitch for no reason." He says, his tone remains light just like this entire conversation for the most part so we both know we're are only fucking around. "Not as much as I love doughnuts though..."

"Asshole."

"You two need to shut up and stop being immature, this is not a place for your childish bickering." Lorenzo said, his tone is cold and harsh and it almost put me on edge... Almost.