Chapter 1

YOUR P.O.V.

I'd tried my all time best to get him to understand, for ages... he didn't want to listen. The biggest argument I'd ever had with him.. and we had small, petty and dumb arguments over shit, but none that made me cry like this. Or cry at all. He was infuriated. His face turned pink in the cheeks and his fists didn't refrain from being balled up aggressively. Accusing, pointing the finger... I just.. I couldn't anymore. I couldn't be stronger than what I already wasn't.

I ran off and into the bathroom, crying my tears out. "Don't cry, remember Leena said that beautiful girls don't cry like this over guys like that" I told myself comfortingly... no help. I couldn't stop the tears falling fast enough. Standing in just my navy lingerie and white sheer robe.. I felt humiliated as I looked in the brightly lit mirror. I felt stupid. My eyeliner ran down to my cheekbones and my hair was no longer curled perfectly, but messy and tangled like my life. My while body shook from everything that had happened, everything that was laid out on the table in front of me just before. "I didn't mean for this to happen" I repeated the truth that circled my mind..

Diggy- Just get the fuck out!! *opens the door and throws bags out*

Y/N- *runs downstairs* What the hell are you doing!?

Diggy- *turns and points in your face* How dare you.. how fucking dare you do this to me!

Y/N- *wipes her eyes* Daniel if you c..

Diggy- Don't fucking call me that! I don't give a fuck, you don't get to call me that! Get the fuck out *grabs your arm*

Y/N- *struggled and pushes him off* No! You have to let me explain! I never meant for this to happen..

Diggy- *steps in your face* You see all the damage you've caused around here?! Letting you into my life was the biggest mistake of my whole life.. why can't you just...

Y/N- *trembles and eyes start to fill up with more tears*

Diggy- *sighs sharply* Don't start this shit with me *pulls your arm to the door*

Y/N- *cries out* No! *pushes him off* *shouts* No, I'm not going anywhere until you listen to me! I didn't mean for anything to happen, I didn't know tha.. *pauses and sniffles* I'm so sorry Diggy...

Diggy- *shakes his head* It's not enough *picks up your bags*

Y/N- *tries to grab them from him* *wails* Diggy please!!

Diggy- *pulls them away from you* *throws them at you* Get out! 

Y/N- Please don't be angry, please. It was a mistake, how many times do I have to tell you!?

Diggy- *drops your bags on the ground* *looks down*

Y/N- *runs up to him* *grabs his cheeks* We don't have to do this. Can't you see I'm sorry? I regret it and putting you in a position like that.. I know he shouldn't have done that to you.. or your boys.. *kisses his cheek* *pecks his neck*

Diggy- *pushes your hands down*

Y/N- *looks at him confused*

Diggy- *shakes his head* *mutters* Leave.

Y/N- *sniffles* *holds his arms* I never meant to hurt you Diggy.. *shakes her head* Never.. It was a mistake..

Diggy- *pushes you away* Your heels are there *shoves your car keys in your hand* I never want to see you again.

He shoved the Mercedes keys in my hand, he barely wanted to touch me and I could sense it. I'd betrayed him. The way he'd gone now.. his anger from complete disbelief to uttered words and almost silence meant that he wasn't at his worst yet. And I'd seen all the stages of Diggy's anger. Nothing would compare to the rage he'd unleash when I'd left. I looked down at his hand, capturing the last touch that he'd exchanged with me as a small and reluctant handover. I clasped the keys in my hand, looked down at them and then to him. He couldn't even look me in the eyes right now... had I hurt him that bad? "Daniel..." I'd tried to speak to him, protest arising in my voice, subtle but understandingly confused, but he raised his voice to me and interrupted me. Two things he'd never once done to me until now. 

Diggy- Collect the rest of your things in the morning. I'm done with you

Y/N- *looks down* *slips on her heels* *walks out the door*

Diggy- *slams the door behind you*

*hears things smashing in the house*

I crouched to the floor of the mansion steps, bawling out my eyes as I thought "why did I have to do that to him? How did I not see I was hurting him? Betraying him?" I sobbed through the sounds of Diggy breaking, smashing and tearing up his own mansion to pieces. 

I never meant to betray him. It was unintentional. My intentions were good. But he didn't see that. I grabbed my clothes, wiping my tears on the sleeve of the silk robe I wore and bared the gentle LA breeze that cascaded over my legs as I stood up. Grabbing the remainder of my clothes and bags, I headed to my car, unlocking it, throwing everything in the trunk, sniffling and batting my tears away with my eyelashes.

I took one last gaze at the house, the beautiful house I'd become so accustomed to, but now I guess it was time to go back to my own home, the place I truly belonged? Maybe. but I always thought it'd be right here with Diggy. Sigh.. 

I guess you're a bit confused huh? So am I, but I'll explain what happened.