Chapter 2

*a year and a half ago*

YOUR P.O.V.

Leena- *looks at you* *walks in while taking a snapchat* Whatchu doing?

Y/N- *turns around and smiles* Getting ready to leave *smiles big* Why? *looks at the phone* *covers her face* You taking a video?

Leena- *laughs* *puts her phone away* But seriously, what?

Y/N- Meeting Naira at that fried chicken place near Beverley Hills, wanna come?

Lenna- *looks at her watch* Fried chicken? At 8pm?

Y/N- *shrugs* Cheat day

Leena- Taz won't be happy *laughs*

Y/N- *rolls your eyes and laughs* He can kiss my ass.. *grabs her purse*

Leena- We got that appearance tonight, you can't be late getting back here

Y/N- I know, damn. Lemme go and eat.. *runs downstairs*

Cat- *stops you at the stairs* You're not going anywhere right now

Y/N- *rolls her eyes* Ugh, Cat just leave it

Cat- *pushes you back a little* No

Y/N- *looks at her hand* *looks up at her* Bitch, don't touch me again

Cat- I don't give a fuck. You're not leaving this house. Last time we were almost late because of you and almost lost a whole lotta money

Y/N- And that was what, six months ago? Drop it. We've had so many appearances since then. Why don't you go outside with Ana and Ruby and take more snapchats of your asses and titties in your bikinis for y'all thirsty ass niggas you got following you? I'm going to vist my friend, so leave me.. If Taz asks, tell him I'll be back later *pushes past her and leaves*

This life doesn't come easy. Living in one mansions with a whole bunch of girls was crazy enough, but I didn't think I signed up for everything else that was included. Being a girl was enough, but being one of Taz's Angels was more than what I could take sometimes. 

Really, I couldn't and shouldn't complain. We never really paid for anything ourselves, free clothes, free club appearances, free alcohol, fun, chauffeur, bikinis.. and everyday was fun really. But I got sick of it sometimes. I grew up here in Cali, it was my home. Grew up broke, wasn't used to everything handed to me.. and then jackpot. My father secured a business deal and we moved to a gated community. 

I came across Taz a few years later when I was 22 and when I became really close to him, my father and I had a soured relationship. He hated Taz, he hated who I was becoming.. but I hadn't changed. He couldn't see that. We stopped talking once I'd moved to Miami and became one of the Angels. The girls were a handful.. beautiful and stunning, making me a little insecure as I was the youngest, but they were all so lovely, kinda ratchet and shit like that, but knew how to have fun. 

*10 mins later* 

*phone rings*

Y/N- *glances at it whilst driving* *sees Taz calling* *answers it on speaker* What?

Taz- Get back to the house

Y/N- What the fuck? No.

Taz- Y/N, I'm warn...

Y/N- Warn me then. It's not doing anything

Taz- Y/N, come on now.. don't be like this.

Y/N- Like what? 

Taz- *sighs* You're like my little sister, I gotta take care of you the most. And you've been ignoring Tariq's calls.

Y/N- Because I don't want to see him right now, I'm not in the mood