Chapter 9

YOUR P.O.V.

*later that night*

Y/N- *gets out of the car* *goes in the house smiling*

Cat- *walks past you with a water and stops* *smiles* What's with the smile?

Y/N- *smiles more* Nothing.. Listen, Cat, I wanted to talk to you about something, I've been doing some thinking..

Cat- *folds her arms* Come in the study, follow me.. *walks to the study*

Y/N- *follows her in the study*

Cat- *leans on the table* What did you think about?

Y/N- I... wanna leave the Angels

Cat- *puts her water down* What?!

Y/N- I wanna start a career and..

Cat- Alright, Y/N alright, I know singing is something you love to do bu..

Y/N- No, but I wanna pursue it. Nobody is gonna ever hear me sing and I wanna make it happen. I wanna be somebody now, not a bad bitch

Cat- *sighs*

Y/N- I'm sorry..

Cat- *sighs and looks at you* Why? For having a dream and wanting to go for it? Don't be Y/N. I'm just so glad you're talking to me about it first.. do you know where you're gonna start?

Y/N- *shrugs* I need a job.. I need my own stuff and a place.. I can't stay here, I have to figure it all out myself.

Cat- *puts her hand on your shoulders* I'll help you with that.. I have some connections and people. I'll get you a job and a place, okay? Trust me

Y/N- *nods and smiles* Okay *hugs her* Thank you so much...

*the next day*

Diggy- *on the phone* Wait.. so you're really doing it?

Y/N- Yeah.. I'm gonna do what I'm good at.. and I'm only good at singing

Diggy- *laughs* You're good at other things, I'm sure..

Y/N- I don't really know

Diggy- Hey, I got a studio near my house... maybe you could try out here? See what we could do with your voice?

Y/N- *laughs* Really?

Diggy- Yeah, I'm serious

Y/N- *shrugs* I'll meet you there. Send me the address, okay?

Diggy- Alright babe *hangs up*

Y/N- *puts her phone in her pocket* *grabs her keys*

Me and Diggy had been talking the other night.. I'd told him a lot about what I wanted. I confessed a lot. I don't know it just came out. I felt so comfortable with him. He wants to be successful and I told him my passion was in singing. Way before, when I was much younger, I'd had singing lessons and I was pretty good, according to my teacher anyway.. and I've always sung. I just don't in the house or around the girls. Only when I'm alone. It was something I kept from others and I wanted to pursue my dream.

I needed to leave the Angels. Live a normal life. Not this clubbing and not having my own money or stuff.. I needed to be an actual adult now. Not depend on Taz and Cat's funds and live with them and so many other girls. I needed to have my own and build my life now.

Taz- *walks in your room* So Cat just told me.. you're not seriously doing this are you?

Y/N- Taz, leave me alone