Chapter 8

YOUR P.O.V.

So close.. I was so close to sleeping with him and the thought of it would have killed me. My brother's killer... what am I doing? Why don't I just drop this guy and move on? I don't need him. He needs me a lot more. And I can't have that lingering on my mind.

I didn't even finish my breakfast he'd gotten for me. I just grabbed my shirt, threw it on with my pants, made my excuses and whatever's to Diggy and despite him offing to take me back home, I raced out to my waiting Uber. Sitting in the car on that drive, reliving the nightmare that happened to me a few years ago.. I couldn't bear to go through that with another person.

Y/N- *gets out the cab* *walks up to the house and gates* *gates open* Oh.. shit.. *walks up and sees Taz come outside*

Taz- *folds his arms*

Y/N- *sighs* What do you want?

Taz- We need t...

Y/N- No, no.. I don't feel like talking. Just tell me what the fuck I gotta do and leave me until later.

Taz- *nods* Cat has the plan upstairs. Go see her

Y/N- *walks in the house*

Taz- *watches you walk away* *sighs*

*later that week*

TAZ'S P.O.V.

Taz- *knocks and walks in your room* Y/N...

Y/N- *pulls her jacket on* What is it now? I'm heading out..

Taz- Where? You're gonna be late for later on..

Y/N- I'll be fine.. what is it?

Taz- *pauses*

Cat- *peeks around the door*

Taz- I wanted to know your thoughts on.. merchandise for BBLU

Y/N- Why can't you go over this with Cat?

Taz- Cause I'd really appreciate your opinion.

Y/N- Can't we talk about it tomorrow? *puts on her earring sin the mirrow*

Taz- *watches you put on your jewellery*

Y/N- *turns to him* What? What's wrong?

Taz- *shakes his head* Nothing *glances over your body*

Y/N- *grabs her purse* I gotta go.. *goes to walk out*

Cat- *hides behind the wall*

Taz- *pulls you back* Wait..

Y/N- Taz, what?

Taz- *looks in your eyes and pauses* Be safe.. and don't be late for later..

Y/N- It's business. Of course not *leaves*

Cat- *comes in the room* *folds her arms*

Taz- *sees her* What?

Cat- *nods* I know what's up. You like her..

Taz- I..

Cat- *eyes widen* No, it's.. it's more than that.. you love her, don't you?

Taz- Cat, leave it *tries to walk out*

Cat- *pushes him back* No. you're in love with Y/N and she doesn't even know.. *points at him* This can't happen

Taz- Cat, it's nothing..

Cat- I can't have you falling in love with the Angels. It's business, Taz. Like Y/N said.

Taz- And.. I ain't never felt this way bout a person before. This ain't never happened to me. I can't hlep how I feel

Cat- Well you can keep it hidden away. There's paperwork on your desk *walks off*

YOUR P.O.V.

*that night*

Y/N- *closes the car door and sighs*

Diggy- *folds his arms* So.. What's up?

Y/N- I know.. you killed my brother.

Diggy- *pauses ans chuckles nervously* Wait, what? This is a joke right?

Y/N- *stares at him* I'm not playing games right now

Diggy- I don't even know what you're ta..

Y/N- May 17th, three years ago at around 11:30 at night.. a gang of guys, hoods, crips and bloods.. you.. you walked out of the crowd of people and argued with my brother, your homie got right in his face and you drew a gun on my brother and shot him straight in the chest. You held it.. you looked up when I screamed and ran over to him.. and then you looked me right in my eyes and ran while you had the gun in your hands and his blood on my hands. *tears start to fall*

Diggy- *falls silent*

Y/N- You wore this blue bandana with a blood stain on it.. I still remember it and the way.. you looked at me

Diggy- I'm sorry...

Y/N- *cries* No! No sorry won't bring my brother back!!

Diggy- Y/N! Listen to me!!

Y/N- *catches her breath and covers her face with her eyes*

Diggy- Yes, I was there that night, yes I had a gun but no.. I never shot any bullets Y/N.

Y/N- *sniffles and shakes her head*

Diggy- I swear on my life, I didn't shoot anybody. The guy next to me, he did and was the reason I ran after him. I had all the bullets left in my gun, I had it for protection, why the hell would I pull the trigger?

Y/N- I don't believe you

Diggy- Believe what you want.. I don't expect you to listen to me, but I told you the truth.. and I called you out tonight cause I wanna ask you out. Properly. But if this puts a hold on things, I guess this isn't the right time

Y/N- *sighs* I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. *wipes her tears* I didn't mean to accuse you of that an..

Diggy- No, no I get it. It's an emotional thing for you to go through. And I'm sorry. And that part of my life I'm tryna leave behind and not drag anyone else in it with me. I don't want yo..

Y/N- *smiles* Diggy... I'd love to go out with you..

Diggy- *pauses and smiles* Really?

Y/N- *nods*

Diggy- *kisses your cheek and holds your hand*