Chapter 7

*a while later*

YOUR P.O.V.

AB- *brushes blush over your cheeks*

Y/N- Ana...

AB- *focuses on the make up* Mmhmm..

Y/N- *stares at her* Ana!!

AB- *looks at you* What?

Y/N- *sighs* What re you doing.. what am I even doing.. *looks in the mirror* I don't wanna.. *voice trails off*

AB- *folds her arms* Do you like him?

Y/N- *tilts her head a little* Yeah..

AB- And he wants to go out with you.. so what's the problem?

Y/N- Not a guy like him. *shakes her head*

AB- Come on, I'm not saying you gotta date him, that's not what we're about and you ain't allowed to anyway, but come on, how about we go with you and have some fun? There's a strip club not too far from here and you can show him how the Angels do shit

Y/N- *smiles* Yeah if y'all came with, it'd be more fun

AB- *smiles* Let's do this

*later on*

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

I slid my hand on her leg and rubbed it as she was feeling herself and the loud ass music in the seat next to me.. god damn she looked stunning. Her skirt and top that both clung to her curves and assets. She'd had way too much alcohol and her friends.. they were just as bad as her. Dancing, twerking, ass and breast everywhere and phones out recording the while night.. definition of bad bitches. I'm sure Y/N was drunk.. at one point she was on my lap and grinding her ass over my crotch, like fuck. Could I be more turned on?

Y/N- *sips on her drink*

Diggy- *whispers in your ear*

Y/N- *giggles and pushes him* Get outta here..

Demi- *pulls you to dance*

Y/N- *gets up and winks at Diggy*

Diggy- *bites his lip*

YOUR P.O.V.

Demi- *looks at you* *speaks above the music* I'll let you go and have fun..!

Y/N- *shouts back over music* What do you mean?

Demi- Me and the girls are leaving.. you coming with?

Y/N- *looks back at Diggy* *looks at Demi*

*the next morning*

Y/N- *groans as she wakes up*

Diggy- *looks beside him at you in bed* Morning..

Y/N- *looks at him* *double takes and looks at him again* *looks under the sheets* What the fuck happened Did we have sex?!

Diggy- No, no.. you wanted to go back to my place and we talked a little.. then you fell asleep on my bed before I could.. *voice trails off*

Y/N- *narrows her eyes* Could what?

Diggy- *looks down* Kiss you.

Y/N- *smiles a little*

*phone rings loudly*

Y/N- *squints* Shit.. that's loud*

Diggy- *hands it to you* I charged it for you..

Y/N- Thanks.. *takes it* Oh shit.. *answers it* Hello?

Taz- *on the other line* Where the fuck are you Y/N? Demi says you left with Diggy.. where the fuck are you?

Y/N- Don't talk to me like that, I'm fine.

Diggy- *glances at you* *gets out of bed*

Taz- You know the rules. No guys. I ain't having you girls being involved with anybody, that's not how we started this. Not how me and Cat wanted to do this.

Y/N- Is it so y'all can have us all to yourselves so you ain't in competition with any other men?

Taz- *pauses* Get your ass back to the house. *hangs up*

Y/N- *looks beside her at the bed* *sees Diggy gone*

Diggy- *walks in the room with breakfast* I called room service earlier as got this for you.. *lays it on the bed*

Y/N- Aw.. that's so nice *sits up in bed* *grabs a waffle*

Diggy *sits on the bed* *looks at you eat* I wanna see you again.

Y/N- *glances at him* I know.. me too.

Diggy- You er.. last night you didnt wanna have sex with me

Y/N- *pauses* *looks at him*

Diggy- *chuckles* And.. that ain't never happened with me before.. but you.. you were kinda scared. *holds your hand* You okay?

Y/N- *closes her eyes*

Y/N- No.. please get off me!!

Dwayne- *holds you down on the bed*

Y/N- *kicks her legs and slaps his arms* Get off me Dwayne! Get off me! *cries out*

Dwayne- Shh baby, this won't hurt..

Y/N- *sobs* I don't want to do this.. *puts her hand between her legs*

Dwayne- *holds your hand* *lifts it up and away*

Y/N- *shakes her head* *closes her legs*

Dwayne- *forces himself between your legs*

Y/N- *tears fall* I'm sorry.. Dwayne, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen, I'm sorry...

Dwayne- You betray me like that and I do this.. trust me.. *leans down to your ear* It will only hurt you if I want it to.. *kisses your head and brushes hair behind your ear* Good girl..

Y/N- *sobs and squirms at the pain* *closes her eyes tight*

Y/N- *shakes her head* Nothing.. I'm fine. I just.. I didn't want to. Not when I'm like that, all drunk and not focusing

Diggy- *looks you up and down with a smile* Aight..

Y/N- *grabs her shirt from the floor* I have to go.

Diggy- I'll take you back? So you're safe?

Y/N- No.. no it's okay. Thank you *smiles a little* *pulls the shirt on* *gets out of bed*