Chapter 6

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

*two days later in Miami*

Diggy- *walks in the studio*

Kristal- *looks up at him* What you got that's so important?

Diggy- Play me that fourth track on those beats that I had. I got something that's perfect for it.

Kristal- That took you two days to come up with? *looks at the producer* I think he's got more fire you know...

Producer- *chuckles* You boutta hit em with your work?

Diggy- *stares at them for a second* Just.. trust me on this one. It's different but I need it *walks in the booth with his notebook*

YOUR P.O.V.

Taz- *plays with your hair*

Y/N- *sighs* I have to go.. *sits up* I can't be here all day..

Taz- Ba.. I mean, Y/N, come on. You're okay

Y/N- *turns and looks at him* How do you know that I'm okay? You don't fucking know if I'm okay inside!

Taz- *stands up* I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I know what you've been through. Remember? I was there through it all. Nobody but me knows this, not even the girls

Y/N- I need to go back home.

Taz- You know you can't go alone

Y/N- I can't even go back to LA? Fuck is this Taz?!

Taz- *holds your shoulder* You.. you need protecting. The whole gang life before and all the people that were involved, I can't have you become another lost one. I promised Dwayne I'd protect you.. and look how far you've come. We've come. *pats your shoulder* Go get changed, I'll take you shopping *walks off*

Y/N- *folds her arms* I'm not in the mood

Taz- *laughs and turns around* You better be if I'm boutta throw these thousands at you... *walks off*

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

*hours later*

Diggy- *drives his car onto Miami Beach* *tries to call you* *call goes into voicemail* *sighs*

I'd been tryna call Y/N for days but she was never picking up.. I don't know what it was, was she busy? Maybe she was working or even just doing her own thing.. he was so adamant we met up again, so I doubt she was ignoring me...

Throwing my phone down, I just sat in my car for hours while I looked out on the beach and everyone on it.. it was almost empty today. I found myself people watching for like half an hour... then I saw a girl and a guy with sunglasses walking side-by-side... he carried all her bags and I swear she looked so similar to Y/N...

That's when I paid close attention to them. He must have cracked a joke or something cause she listened.. then that smile and laughter I heard from my car though they stood yards away.. definitely her.

Diggy- *gets out of his car*

Y/N- *laughs and chuckles* That was probably the best worst part that happened.

Taz- *sees someone running towards you both* *stops and stands in front of you* Stay away from her.

Y/N- *looks at the person* Diggy?

Diggy- Y/N, I've been tryna talk to you..

Taz- And I've been keeping her as far from you as possible. Now leave.

Y/N- *touches his arm* Taz..

Diggy- *looks at you and points at Taz* This your man?

Y/N- What? No.. he's..