Chapter 3

YOUR P.O.V.

Oh God, oh God, oh God. Now Taz was gonna kill me. I looked at the time constantly when driving back from the chicken restaurant. I drove Naira home then headed back to the Angel's mansion in LA. As soon as I got outta my car, Demi came out on the steps, so unimpressed with me. 

Demi- He isn't happy

Y/N- *walks up the steps* I can explain..

Demi- *sighs* I know, but he's like, he doesn't wanna hear it.

Y/N- *shakes her head* *walks in the house*

Demi- *sees blood on you and the scar* What the.. what the fuck happened to you?

Y/N- Nothing. Don't worry.. *runs upstairs*

Taz- *shouts* Y/N!! *walks to the stairs* Stop right there.

Y/N- *stops and sighs* *turns around to him* I can explain..

Taz- *looks at your arm* What the fuck happened to you? You got an apearance with the girls tonight

Y/N- I know, it wa..

Taz- I don't wanna hear it

Y/N- *walks back upstairs*

Taz- Y/N, I'm not done with you!!

Y/N- *goes to her room and slams her door* *walks in her wardrobe and pulls out a dress*

Demi- *knocks and walks in* Hey chica..

Y/N- *sighs* Hey..

Demi- *closes your door* You wanna tell me what happened? *sits on your bed*

Y/N- *turns around* Nothing just. these guys with guns shot up the restaurant, I don't know, some Bloods all in their clothes and shit. They were after this guy that came in first, he didn't get hurt, but he helped us after.

Demi- *nods* Oh.. your arm, is it alright?

Y/N- *looks down and rubs her arm* Yeah, doctors said it'd be fine.. but, the guy that they were after.. he asked about Dwayne

Demi- *blinks* Oh... oh God. You okay? What did you say?

Y/N- Said that I didn't know who he was talking about. I didn't even know the guy, but he said he recognised me or something like that.. anyway, don't I have to get ready or whatever?

Demi- *nods* Yeah.. you got 20 minutes.. *pats your dress on the bed* This is perfect by the way.

Y/N- *smiles a little* Thanks..

Demi- We'll be downstairs waiting.. *gets up and leaves*

Being in LA always brought horrible memories. Dwayne was one of them. My ex-boyfriend of three years. Gang-affiliated. Bloods member. Drug dealer.. and a felon. The whole ordeal of being with him was awful. Dragged into his life. threatened by Crips and having to hide his guns in my company.. I hated it. After we broke up, he was relentless to get me back for almost a year. Had his friends and gang associates following me, stalking me and trying to get be back with him because of what I knew about him. I had to escape... and then I met Taz.

Getting ready for tonight was so time consuming. I wore a dress that had half sleeves that covered my scar and its bandage and of course did my make up perfectly. At the club, the girls were all getting turnt. Drinking, taking advantage of the tab and screaming loud, snapchatting every ass, butt and tongue that they showed with #BBLU al over it.. but I stayed low in our VIP section, scrolling through my phone and rethinking the whole restaurant scene, it played on my mind.