Chapter 5

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

*a few days later in New York*

Diggy- *walks through the airport* *sees his manager* *smiles and walks over* Hey Kri..

Kristal- *holds her hand up* Don't even talk, I am so disappointed in you

Diggy- *confused face* Kris, what did I do?!

Kristal- *folds her arms* What did you do before you left New York?

Diggy- *shrugs* Ion know... work?

Kristal- Yeah. Meaning no records, no submissions and the studio being shot up by a bunch of your fucking rival gangs, what kinda shit do you think this is?!

Diggy- Look I'm so..

Kristal- No, I'm not done. Spin was arrested for your drugs you left in your car. You said he could borrow it? Remember?

Diggy- *bites his lip* Oh. *looks down*

Kristal- Yeah, oh. Huge fine. Wasn't his car and wasn't his drugs. And I had to sort that out for you. 

Diggy- Kris, I'm sorry. Can I pay you back, I go..

Kristal- *laughs* No.. no you can't. Diggy, you're broke. And I have to sort it out. You have one more chance..

Diggy- *blinks * What, what do you mean one more chance?

Kristal- One more chance for your career or you're dropped from the label. They're fed up and they're on my back about this..  so fucking sort it out. Grab your shit, we're going..

Diggy- *picks up his luggage*

*at Diggy's house hours later*

Diggy- *drops his things down* *mumbles* Fuck this man... *throws his keys* Making me record shit I ain't even wanna..  *grumbles* *picks up his eviction letters* *throws them away*

*phone buzzes*

Diggy- *grabs it from his pocket* *opens the message*

Y/N-  Hey, I got back home in Miami. Would love to meet up with you soon ;)

Diggy- *puts his phone away*

YOUR P.O.V.

*in Miami*

Y/N- *stares at her phone*

Demi- *looks over at you* What?

Y/N- *plainly* He saw it..

Demi- *sighs* Yeah and?

Y/N- And he's not replying.. *looks at her* is he ignoring me?!

Demi- *shakes her head a little* Don't take it to heart, but maybe he is

Y/N- *rolls her eyes* God. The one guy I take a little interest in and he does this

Demi- *chuckles* Don't worry about it.. focus on you. And us *laughs* We're home now. You wanna go sunbathe? Pedicure? Shopping? We're all going

Y/N- *scrunches her face* Nah I'm good.

Demi- Y/N, you can't stay in the house alone all the time. We're all tryna make an effort with you

Y/N- I know and I'm thankful, I am, but I just like my own space sometimes. The whole partying and ass lifestyle just isn't me sometimes. Y'all do your thing.

Demi- *hugs you* Okay.. we'll see you later *leaves your room*

*an hour later*

*phone rings and buzzes*