Chapter 4: Caught Red Handed

Professor Dovey, I don't think I can perform in a crowd, can t you just say to the headmaster that I m qualified to be a mentor? I pleadingly asked, but Dovey just shook her head, and said I needed to prove to everyone that I have what it takes to guide and teach future heroes and villains.
We went inside a hall, filled with students on each side, I assume this side consist of only evers, and the others are-- AURELLIA! Why in the hell are you getting all cuddly with a boy?!! Good for her I guess, I think she really likes that lad... Poor fellow.
As if on cue, our eyes met and she was beaming and ran out of her seat, we were almost gonna hug, but we saw all eyes on us, and we figured, this is not a good thing to do for now.
I quietly whispered we'll talk later, I'm just so relieved you are okay. She nodded her head and whispered "me too" as we went back to our side, and waited for something to happen

We were sitting in front of each other but afar, as I saw here pointing at someone but secretly. I made a "what?" Face to her and Professor Dovey spoke that caught our attention
Welcome First Year students! I am Professor Dovey, Dean of the School for Good! As she finished, the Good side started chanting EVERS! EVERS! EVERS! God that's annoying, I went back to look at Aurellia who's having a "hurry up and look at that" face
And I'm lady Lesso, Dean of the School for Evil. A taller woman went on front, and reached out her hand towards the Nevers in a dramatic position. As soon as I saw this lady, I can already feel a wicked and dominating presence surrounding her, something that her mere presence can send you shivering and weak. I heard the Nevers chanting something, but I was still looking at the Dean of Evil, just by looking at her, it was like I was under a spell, drawing me towards her! But I managed to avert my eyes when she instantly looked at me, it felt like she knew from the start I was eyeing her, sh*t. Way to go y/n, now she thinks you're a creep! I mentally groaned. 

I looked at my sister who is now teasing me, creating a heart shape with her hands and mouthing " You. Are. F*cked"
...will now grace us all with a display of their chivalrous talents!
That was only the thing that I heard when ever boys, performing some sort of.... Idiotic Dance, oh my god this school really needed a teacher for dancing.
Dancing... That's it! I rushed to the side of Professor Dovey, little far from where they are, I called her, and good thing she went to the side with me, that took the attention of the Evil Dean and merely rolled her eyes, not caring where Dovey went.
What is it dearie?? You gotta hurry up, the dance is almost over.

I know a better way to perform later without actually sh*tting myself professor! Music!, I d rather dance! The Dean just nodded and told me she got it and prepared what is needed using her magic, she went back there and so did I. You may I ask why dancing is much more easier for me? Mom told me that our kind of witches are attracted to good music of other, the more we feel it, the more it mesmerize and hypnotized us, making us perform without worrying about silly things like being nervous. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't go all mindlessly dancing with Dovey's magic, since her magic does not cause such negativity.

Is it now y/n? But what if someone with pure negativity suddenly controlled the music you are mindlessly obeying? Dovey went back at the side of Dean of Evil, Lesso looked at the Good Dean pondering why she had such an excited smile plastered on her face.

Princess, what seems to be on your mind that you are showing such smile? It certainly is making my day more... Unpleasant. As Lesso touched her temple to decrease her headache, Dovey just ignored her words and giggled. Well Lesso, I believe we are meeting someone rather, special today, she will be teaching both schools after her performance, and I'm so excited! The Dean of Good bounced happily, Lesso only smirked, mischief is visible on her eyes, as she remembered a certain little ever, that she had caught staring at her awhile ago, thought she was certain it was one of the Ever brats looking at her again with fear and discomfort, not that she didn't liked it, since the feeling of a prey shivering and squirming underneath her gaze is intoxicating for her, but my oh my, did she instead caught a curious gaze of an ever, fear was still evident.
As much as she wanted to further scrutinize the little ever, she noticed her avoiding the gaze quickly, as if embarrassed and a slight blush forming on her cheeks. This urged the redhead to further tease, but couldn't so, as she was stuck on her position during the orientation.
Hmm.. Special did you say now? Why do you think so princess? Can that person stay sane after  experiencing every torturous method I-
She was silenced by Dovey, as the Dean of Good is wearing a face full of bewilderment. Lesso! Don't you dare touch the lass! You were the reason all of them left in the brink of insanity! If you so touch a strand of her hair I'll-- Dovey was faced with the eyes of Lesso glinting dangerously at her, a warning that caused her to close her mouth growling at her loss for words. Do be careful who you threaten princess, it never ends well when it's with me. For you it doesn't. As she chuckled darkly while her eyes darted back to y/n who's clearly looking at the ever boys with pure cringe and disgust. That certainly made the redhead raise one of her eyebrows while grinning at y/n, you are a weird one, amuse me more, and you might just survive in my grasp little one.

Aurellia's Pov:
OH MY F*CKING LORD!! she s looking at her!! She s looking !! Y/N you idiot don't avert your gaze and look back! I know you feel it! This idiotic sister of mine, you tremble at the sight of the Dean but back in Ellenor, in the brothel, you never did that! I mentally slapped myself hard

Just eye-f*ck already goddamit! I screamed quietly out of rage, but I can't create a commotion

Hm? Whaddya say? Hort asked with his curious eyes, yep I'm definitely addicted to this guy', I just smiled and shook my head it's nothing it's nothing, hey who's that? Why does he has a special entrance or something? I pointed and Hort just rolled his eyes at the prince
ugh That's Tedros, his dad was king, so of course he has to have his own stupid entrance.
I raised an eyebrow as they theatrically fight, Um, Lame? Until all of the other princes opposing Tedros were defeated, earning a squeal from the Evers. Oh wait, I might have an idea to get this more interesting. I looked at Y/N and good thing she was also looking at me, Can you feel that Y/N? Your sister is looking for trouble again, and I'm pretty sure you got my back. I nodded slowly as she started to realize what I was planning, her eyes full of bewilderment and started shaking her head to the side
Trust me on this one sis, this a ticket for you to have her more intrigued in you! Mehh you ll thank me later.

A\N: oh god hopefully it s not cringey, you can give me more ideas as I am open for requests, hopefully that can connect with the story I have in mind!  Thank you for reading!