I changed the summary

... I remember the first time writing this fic, I had no idea what the f*cking plot was about, I just wanted to write the scenarios that popped in my head, hoping that sooner or later, sh*t will make sense!

So this was the old summary:

Y/N, Castillon is the daughter of a witch and a prince, some might say that her mother had bewitched the poor prince into loving her, or maybe it really was pure love that created her. Her sister, Aurellia Castillon, whose veins is flowing with pure good, considering how his father and her sister's mother was royalty and claimed to be an angelic and kind woman. Y/N and Aurellia has a strong bond, and wished to escape from the destiny they were told and find their own happy ending but they didn't know, that they should be careful what they wish for.

Things that were supposed to happen:

It wasnt supposed to be y/n's mother was a witch between good and evil.

Back then, the reason why I thought y/n would be either of the two it's because her mother was an Evil witch and her father's a prince/royalty/Ever.

Also, the whole "whoever kills you will be the owner of your magic" d*mn that sh*t surprised me, I didn't know where I picked that up, it just sort of happens!

And lastly, we weren't supposed to die! We were just supposed to turn into a statue! It was Rafal's last attempt to kill us, before we destroy him, something that can't be undone by True Love's kiss

So what supposed to happen was, Aurellia will gather all the students to create a powerful harmony or symphony after the fight with Rafal, but the music was coming to an end and it had only cracked the stone, so Lesso poured her Dark magic unto the students instruments, successfully freeing us from the spell!

D*mn, I was searching for a suspenseful soundtrack for that one too

Meh...

Anywaysss thank you all for reading my fanfic all the way to the end!

We have a book 2 on this fanfic, no plot this time, just smuts and such!