Chapter 10: 10 Minutes

Aurellia's POV:

Babiii! Can you please hold my bag for me? As I fluttered my eyes, pouting towards this sweet guy, how come he's a villain?? He's the most f*cking sweet person I have ever met.... And y/n of course. But my Lord, he's just so goofy and weirdly cute. He makes me comfortable while making me die of laughter because of his stupid jokes.

Though he gets obsessive, but hell! I do not mind. He's the only one for me

Anything for you my queen. As he reached for my bag while we strode in the halls, walking towards the room where they teach Uglification. After this we get a 30 minute break, then it's Y/N class.

Thank you babi and kissed him on the cheek, just a peck, and that earned me a flustered hort, gullibly walking and skipping. Oh my Lord he's adorable.

Hey girl! Evil of you to leave us and get all touchy with each other. A girl hung her arms on my shoulder. She is Anadil, one of my amazing dorm mates!

Why don't you two just get a room? The tall one on my right asked, she is Hester.

Come on guys don't bother her, but seriously? When's the baby? Said Dot. They laughed at their own f*cking jokes, I just sniggered and rolled my eyes at them.

Oh don't worry, after this semester, Hort's going to introduce me to his father! Am I right Babi? He nodded enthusiastically, while holding my hand

Father will be wickedly delighted! He said he'd threw a feast for us and the crew, catching mermaids and grilling them into perfection!
The four of them laughed excitedly as the mention of something sinister seems to tickle their bones.

Oh my Lord, àtleast not Infront me they won't! I hate the thought of pain!
That is true though! Unlike my wh*re of a sister, I dislike the feeling of pain and discomfort!

Evil is not scared of pain Aurellia, how are you a villain if that is your case?? Dot asked, the three intrigued on what I will answer. I grinned ever so slightly, and pulled out a black vial from my pocket. I got this- no wait scratch that, I most likey have stolen this from Y/N, not like it matters to her, she has tons of these weird ass liquid.

And everytime I see her drink this, in secret, especially if I'm around, and in an instant, her face becomes flustered, panting like b*tch in heat, her pupils were dilated and she starts acting a little weird, like she can't f*cking concentrate.

Then after that she tells me that she will be back by midnight or so so

So according to my careful and amazing observation, this black disgusting liquid, can turn even the most self composed princesses and prince into a m*therf*cking mad man!

I looked at them with a wicked grin.

I can be evil in my own way. I slowly let them observe the vial I have in hand

What is it? Asked Hester as she grins like a madman.

Is it poison? Anadil asked, sniffing it, hoping it would give a clue

Dot excitedly claps as she turned her pen into chocolate and brought it closer to me.

If it is poison, mix it with my chocolate!! And let someone eat it! She giggled sinisterly at the thought, as she bounced on the spot.

Or mix it in the drinking fountain! Hort said

It is some kind of poison, but not fatal my dear despicable friends and love. This will brought nothing more but discomfort to weak bodied and minded pieces of sh*t. Aka. the Evers. Wouldn't be so entertaining to see them lose their mind?!
They all smiled ear to ear, and giggled with anticipation as the words slipped right of my f*cking mouth.