Chapter 11: Prank Gone Wrong

A/N: soo sorry about this chapter, I did promise a smutty one, but turns out, this gotten way too long, so I made a double update, so you guys won't kill me! Jk hopefully the smut is good enough for you guys!

***

So you see, music does not care if you're evil or good. It unlocks and reveals desire deep within you. Reveals your true nature and strength.
Some of the Nevers are completely bored in my topic, after all, they are ignorant of the endless possibilities music can create with the little help of magic. Some would even roll their eyes at me, thinking why would they listen to an Ever teacher. Oh they will soon found out why I am capable of teaching both schools.

With enough emotion on every note you make, you can affect those around you...
Sadly I don't have my flute with me, I ll remind myself later to get it in Lesso's chambers during lunch

So as to further prove my point, I picked up a dusty violin inside the room. Thankfully none of the strings were missing, just needed to tune it out.
You can either destroy... I played a tune, focusing only om the unfortunate mouse that I spotted, trying to sneak it's way out of here. As soon as it heard my music, it scratched it's head harshly and forcefully ripping it's fur then it's skin, meat, then lastly, revealed it's naked skull, whimpering and screeching due to the agony and confusion. Only to be feasted by the sadistic gazes of the Nevers, who I had finally got their attention.

Look at it squirm! They giggled and laughed at the poor thing.
Pathetic! One of the nasty comments I heard in between of their chortles and titters. Aurellia, on the other hand, looked at me as if I had grown a pair of horns, it was evident that she was in disbelief and in displeasure about my actions.
I halted my music, as so the scratching and pulling of the poor mouse, I cleared my throat to indicate that we are moving on. Which they listened and replied with heed.
As I said, it can either destroy... Or create. I started to play the violin, the mouse again as my subject of focus. A powerful and difficult magic to apply in music, the Healing Spell, which can encourage rapid healing of the body, ignoring the natural momentum to restore the destroyed parts.

The mouse's head restored to the way it was, and it finally succeeded in escaping. This earned a lot of scowls and discontentment, saying that I should've left it like that to die. I laughed only at their remarks, somehow, it's quite adorable seeing them getting all excited and such.

***

I ended the class rather early, since there's not a lot to discuss for now, though I did gave them an assignment to be done tomorrow, where they would tell me what their unique talent is after they discover it. Then those who knows a thing about music, can perform in a group to encourage the magic of their classmates.

Hopefully that would work...

Before all of the students exit the room, I called Aurellia, Hort, Hester, Anadil, and Dot to stay for a while.

What is it? Aurellia asked, I smacked her with a rolled paper earning a grunt from her, and a surprised chuckle from her friends.
What the f*ck was that for?! I merely shrugged at her outburst.
It was on my list to do that ever since I decided to become a teacher. Now! Why are you guys late in my class, mind you, it was over 10 minutes. They all looked at each other, as if relaying messages telepathically. I already knew something was off

We were just lost, cause you know the school is huge! I stared at her with disbelief.

Liar. But anyways, I ll let this one slide, considering it's just the first day. Now go eat your lunch.
They all nodded and went to the Dining hall. I looked at the clock above the door frame. 11:30 am. I should probably eat something before I go to Lesso, can't handle the punishment on an empty stomach aye?