Chapter 17: Rafal

A/N: I'm having trouble doing Lesso POV, I really do apologize if it gets.. a little cringey.

***

After the Doom Room... Incident... We continued with our regular lives, you know, I teach both schools, she has classes, the Nevers, oh my God... Can I just remind you all? That Aurellia, has a loose mouth?? So whenever I walk up to the room, they were all snickering ang giggling like mad man, knowing full well, that there had been going on between their Dean and me... Which isn't far from truth.

Ever since our hot encounter, Lesso seemed... More caring towards me, when our paths crossed especially in the Dining Hall, I always caught her staring at me, or vice versa, she would wink? Smirk? Or when we get too close with each other, she would brush her hand to my thighs... Making me all flustered... Hot and bothered... Nothing new really, except for the erotic nightly routine.

So one week has passed, same old day, the Nevers are really getting the hang of using music as a catalyst for their unique talents, Hester, was basically an outstanding student, Dot and Anadil also got the hang of it, Hort s transformation was now successful and Aurellia... She later had found out that she do have a Unique Talent, which is shape shifting, which I'm very proud of her, but still lacks control.

The Evers were also showing great promise, I wanted to show them how to nurture their magic more with music, but they were more focused on ball dancing and what not.

Since it was once again, nearing Dusk, I had to go back to the Evil School, but my eyes saw a glimpse, of an unfamiliar place, somewhere, that I haven't seen or explored yet... So what did I do? Of course I went there! As I was walking towards it, It has a huge closed gate and more than 50ft of walls at both sides, blocking my way.

As if this could stop me.. I mumbled. I saw a vine that hanged near the ground, I looked up and saw that it's connected from the other side. I tugged it hard, hoping it would carry my weight.  Which it did, so I climbed the wall like how Flynn rider climbed Rapunzel's tower and made it to the top, unfortunately I don't know how I would go down, there were no vines, no ladder, stairs or even just stones for footing.

Darn it, I'm so close. I sighed, and just convinced myself to go back... But suddenly, a force pushed me inside, making me fall 50ft from the ground! I shrieked, waiting for the pain to come... But it never did... A red smoke caught me right before I hit the ground.

When I stood up, I thanked it, even though I wasn't sure if it can even understand me, but I think it just nodded. I stared at disbelief I'm going insane am I...  It felt like it stared at me, then a part of it's smoky appearance was shoving me forward as the rest of it moved deeper into the forest. Y-you want me to follow you or something? It gently nudged me on the back, so I took it as a yes
Oh ok no need to push, I can't even escape this place without your help... Again..

While wondering my gaze upon this place, I noticed some pink roses, there were a lot of them, I wanted to pick some to give to Aurellia, but a raspy and harsh voice stopped me.

Don't, they bite. I quickly looked at the smoky figure and widened my eyes, it sounded like a man! Not a moment later the said smoke slowly turned into a person! I gulped and backed away a little, completely intimidated. I grabbed my flute, ready to defend myself

W-who are you?! There was a moment of silence, just us, staring at each other, waiting, for his answer.

My name... Is Rafal he stepped closer to me, my heart beating like drum, my senses were going haywire, I knew he's trouble, but still, it was like I'm being drawn to this... Person, as if he has something, what I desperately needed, but I couldn't figure it out what it is...