━━━━━━ (𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒)

Aemma was dressed in a red dress

Aemma was dressed in a red dress. It is tight-fitting and has dark blue appliqués decorating the whole dress. Her arms are exposed, as is her cleavage. And contrary to her typical braids, she decided to simply wear her hair down.

On the way to dinner, she was more preoccupied with her thoughts.

A large part of the family was already present when she finally entered the room. Queen Alicent is talking to her father, Otto Hightower, at the end of the long table. At the same end, Aegon and Aemond stand and talk to each other.

Daemon, and Rhaenyra, are at the other end of the table and are also talking. Aemma comes to the conclusion that they are talking about her because her father looks at her with a familiar look.

Aemma decides to walk to Aegon and Aemond, past her brothers, who don't seem to be paying any attention to her. When she reaches Aemond and Aegon, she can hear Aemond warn Aegon to shut up.

- Prince Aemond. - Aemma greets with a slight curtsy.

- Princess Aemma.

- Princess Aemma, I am also present, it would be rude if...

- No, you're not, you were just leaving, brother.

Aemma chuckles softly as Aegon leaves, slightly annoyed.

- I hope your training is going reasonably successfully?

- Yes, of course, although I didn't train for much longer today. After all, I have to stay fully concentrated for training, and somehow I wasn't able to do that.

- Is that why your hands have some scars now? They look rough. - Aemma says

- Oh! Princess, believe me, they can be very gentle too.

Aemma smirks at his comment, but before she can answer, the door to the room opens. Her grandfather, King Viserys, steps into the room, followed by his daughter, Princess Helaena. He smiles fondly at Aemma as he passes, and she curtsey before him. Helaena stops briefly at her friend side to give her a light hug.

- My dears. - Viserys starts. And with these words Aemma bows to Aemond and Helaena and walks to her parents side of the table. - I am so indescribably happy to see you all gathered. My dear children, My grandchildren, my darling Aemma, my wife, even my brother. I am happy that we are celebrating the wedding to marry Aegon and Helaena.

Aemma sits between Jace and Daemon and she joins their conversation immediately. But as the dinner goes, and Aemma drinks more wine she finds herself unable to to follow the conversation at all.

The meal takes its course, as does the wine, which is flowing. The few times Aemma dares to look over at Aemond, he doesn't seem to notice. Each time he was talking to Helaena or looking at her. After some time, Aemma didn't follow the conversation between Daemon and Jace. So she retires for the day and says goodbye you say goodbye to her family.