━━━━━━ (𝑡𝑒𝑛)

Early in the morning, a funeral pike was held for Visenya Targaryen. Within hours, Lords had come to support Rhaenyra Targaryen, to everyone surprise one of the King's Guard twins appeared bringing Viserys crown with him, and Rhaenyra was formally crowned Queen in front of the masses. Aemma and all her family, the Blacks, as well as the Lords and knights under their command, bent the knee and swore fealty to her.

The following days were spent planning for imminent war. Princess Rhaenys and Lord Corlys assisted, offering their fleet and dragons as help. Lords around the realm either staked their claim of support, or backed the Greens.

Otto Hightower came to give Aegon's terms. Among making Aemma's brothers shields and cupbearers, he proposed that she would have her place in the court or to continue her life adventuring like in the last years. It took all that had left in Aemma to not call Cannibal and burn Otto to the ground, and tell Aegon to take his terms and cram them down his throat, and make him to chocke on them.

What shocked Aemma was that her mother told him that she would have a response for him the following day, and Aemma didn't seem to be the only one feeling that way.

If it depended on Aemma, they would have already sacked the city and burned the greens to the ground, along with their supporters.

But as much as she would have enjoyed that and watching Daemon take Otto's head, she was completely loyal to her Mother, and would stand by her in every decision she made.

Almost all the love she had for the Greens had died along with her baby sister. She even found it hard to believe some of them could have stooped so low. Aemond and Otto made sense, but the rest of them you didn't understand. You didn't know how Aegon was involved in all of it, considering she knew he had no desire to rule.

When making the battle plans, Rhaenyra knew she had to get word to the pivotal Lords of the realm, before the Greens sunk their claws in themselves.

As a way of moving the plans along faster, Jacaerys made a proposal.

- We should bear those messages. Dragons can fly faster than ravens, and they're more convincing. Send us. - Jace said, standing next to Luke.

Aemma looked across the table to her Mother, watching her contemplate.

- The Prince is right, Your Grace. - Lord Corlys added.

Heads turned to look at your brothers, who stood next to their betrothed. Your Mother finally relented, nodding.

"Very well. Prince Jacaerys will fly north. First to the Eerie to see my mother's cousin, Lady Jeyne Arryn, and then to Winterfell to treat with Lord Cregan Stark for the support of the north. Prince Lucerys will fly south to Storm's End and treat with Lord Borros Baratheon. We must remind these Lords of the oaths they swore, and the cost of breaking them.

- I can help. - Aemma finally spoke after being all the time quiet - I know Lord Stark, I danced with him in the usurper's wedding, and in the past I spent two days in Winterfell. And I can also get help across the narrow sea, I have friends that...

- Princess Aemma, as my oldest child and heir will remain here for the time being, and will assist if necessary. I expect Cannibal will be needed in the near future, considering he's the second largest dragon only beating Vhagar, who belongs to the Greens right now.

Everyone nodded, knowing their positions, and dispersed to do their duties. Aemma had to bite her tongue not to question her mother in front of all those lords.

Hours later, her brothers, as well as her grandmother, Princess Rhaenys, were ready to leave for the skies. Aemma stood by her Mother as her brothers approached, each being handed a scroll with a message from the Queen.