𝟬𝟬𝟮 our weak spots

ミ☆ chapter two; our weak spots

There was a place that Renza liked to go to when she wanted alone time to do whatever she pleased with her powers. A quiet place.

The girl wore a green, notched neck tee romper. It wasn't too hot outside, but it was hot enough for her to wear the outfit. This was probably the only reason that Renza would ever want to visit the mountains. It was elevated, therefore it had snow, unlike everywhere else in Wakanda. Not that she minded. The sun was her strong suit.

Anyway, in the Great Mound, there were platforms meant as a form of transportation. Renza used one of them to reach a cliff that she often went to. Whether it was to watch the sunset, calm herself down, or practice her abilities, she would always go there at pretty much any minor inconvenience.

In this case, she was watching the sun rise. The previous day, she had gone home early to explain to them in person why they hadn't seen her for nearly an entire day. Once that had been out of the way, Renza tried to sleep. She only got a few hours in before deciding to go to the cliff.

Something that she had learned was that she could grow exhausted if she abused her powers. It wasn't exactly ideal, but she never felt the need to use them that often, so she didn't care much.

Durability was something that could always be improved the more you practice. That was the intention for Renza.

She wanted to test her limits. Renza had never been pushed to them before and wanted to see how far she could go before she either lost control, or passed out due to to weakness. It might've been a stupid idea, but it was better than finding out her limits in a bad situation.

It was why she had been working on an invention for a long time. If she got out of control, she could temporarily disable her powers or weaken them. Did she finish it? Yes. Was she sure it was going to work? No.

Powers from a goddess aren't usually disabled by something like tech, no matter how advanced. But, it had been ages since Akosua lived, and inherited abilities could change overtime.

Renza stood from the prickly grass, brushing it off her back. Her eyes scanned the large piece of vibranium. She knew it was heat absorbent, but wasn't sure if it had a limit she could exceed. She wanted to see if she could get it to break before she did.

Slowly, she held a hand out towards it, emitting a small yellow blast from her hand. It remained constant as she held up her second hand, doing the same thing.