Yandere Anos Voldigoad x Male Kind Reader (Maou Gakuin)

@silverfrostlight

M/N Pov
I knew what the feeling was of being the new boy being nervous not sure how to act and mostly everyone that was new was like that but however this male called Anos he didn't seem bothered and even had a bored expression on his face as he examined the classroom, locking eyes with him he stares before smirking at me making me just look at him confused as I want sure what he meant by it but soon moved on and listened to the class.

After only a few weeks I observed Anos soon noticing he was like an outcast no friends enver speaking to anyone and I knew it had to be lonely so I walked over showing him a smile talking to him not caring he didn't answer as I just wanted to be his friend even he didn't I couldn't let him be alone in this school year. Soon he did start talking while glaring at everyone who was near it was like he was on high alert for danger when there clearly was none but I didn't question it afraid to offend him.

Walking to school with my bestfriend who was muttering something "what is it?" "You really do attract the bad and good" "you think so? I've never meet a bad person" "Anos is the bad person he's crazy obsessed with you he's killed so many to be yours and framed it as accident!" "How do you know this though?" "I seen him do it! Please M/N leave him" "I-I-" "he's not going anywhere he's mine, I should of known you were there but no matter you can join the rest of the school" watching in horror as he was burnt alive in front of me and all I could do was stand there as Anos came closer pulling me into a deep kiss claiming my whole being as his.