Yandere Poseidon x Male Shunned Priest Reader (Greek God)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

I have served and been close to all the gods for a long while and even befriended them which is a big accomplish for a priest which I always wanted to achieve and one of them was Poseidon who often visited to see how I was as he claimed he was bored which I didn't think was true as he loved causing trouble for everyone. Even now he was looking up the Nun that came around asking for some paperwork. Sighing as he complains about the Nun I tell him to be quiet as he was nice or so I thought.

As the next day I told I was fired and I was a failure of a priest for breaking the rules when I asked what I broke I denied it as that never happened and how the Nun was lying to them before getting dragged out seeing the Nun smirking at me. Having only that day to pack my things and leave I did so quickly wanting to leave at night knowing the village will know and will glare and insult me for a lie. Making it to the next village where no one knew me I rested in a hotel.

Hearing panicking voices outside I look out seeing the whole place flooded. Rushing out into the knee deep water "what happened?" "No idea I think someone's annoyed Poseidon" I nodded trudging through the water to the nearby lake seeing Poseidon there with the nun in in his hand as the Nun struggled to get out his grasp before he ran out of air and ended up dying. "Poseidon, please stop flooding the place, they've done nothing wrong" "he shouldn't of lied! he took your place I wont allow such a thing everyone will feel my wrath for taking you away from me."