(Y) Boyfriend Izuku x Male Reader z (Y) Ex-Bpyfriend Tanjiro (Part 2 FINAL)

@Umokay146

M/N Pov
They were crazy, thats what i learned in the month fighting for my attention never leaving me alone there always had to be one bear me as they feared me running which I would of done because like I said they were crazy. I knew escaping would be hard to do as they were constantly looking at me so I needed an excuse to get them both out and with me using my puppy eyes on them they both left to do the task I asked as I escaped this place once and for all.

Running and never stopping I continue even after passing a town as I needed to get to the further one so they took longer to find me. Reaching the town just as the sun was setting, I stand leaning on a fence catching my breath back as people look at me funny until a guy walks over a smile on his face "are you alright?" "I will be soon thank you" "come with me, ill help you out" nodding I follow over this nice man helps me out even after telling him the story he said he'd help hide me which meant changing my appearance.

It had been 3 months since I lived peacefully in this town and I loved it here everyone was so friendly here and maybe I made myself to relaxed because one night the whole town was on fire. I go to help the others when a hand covers my mouth keeping my still "found you M/N, now let's go home" "your not taking him anywhere" I look at G/N surprised as he held a blade "and your going to stop me? Your already a dead man walking for kidnapping our love" "he deserves to be free" "to bad your not his so you don't make the rules for him. Now Tanjiro kill his filthy kidnapper I want to go home" I watch as he burns a slow death as I'm dragged back to hell.