Yandere Death x Male Prince Reader (Puss In Boots: The Last Wish)

@Falcore0418

Death Pov
When I was young I had a friend and his name was M/N he was the best friend I could ask for even if he was royal he came out an delayed with me until his parents found out and sent out a search party wanting me dead as they thought i was stealing along with trying to take M/N with me which was a lie but they wouldn't listen so I ran just as M/N said as he cried watching me run far away hoping to not be caught os one day u could come back and rescue M/N.

I never forgot about him told myself every time I killed it was for his safety until I got the mission to kill him making me agree but I wasn't going to I was going to keep him for myself and tell them I killed him they didn't need to know the truth. Sneaking into the castle at night I head to his room which I remember well from all the times I snuck in when I was little. Creaking his door open I Peak inside seeing him fast asleep, making it easier as all I needed to do was stab the syringe into his neck so he wouldn't move when I started moving him out palace.

Reaching over to turn him around I freeze seeing he wasn't breathing with blood around his head meaning someone ha dalready assassinated him and that meant I couldn't have the life I had always planned for us. Trying to wake him back up by shaking him but it was no use he was gone. Growling as I look outside taking off to find out the murderer who just ruined my life and ill make them pay dearly for what they took from me.