Yandere Father Zongli x Male Blind Son Reader (Genshin Impact)

@SoundWave1605

Zhongli Pov
When M/N was little and sleeping in his cot when he had been cursed by one of those foul creatures. At first I wasn't sure what the curse was until he started crawling hitting everything making me worried and of course his mother blamed me for not protecting causing a divorce and taking M/N letting me only have him for the weekends which I didn't think were fair but I couldn't argue with the court as they blamed me for neglecting M/N for being hurt, completely forgetting that his mother was there that night as well as me so why couldn't she.

M/N was now 10 and his mother sent him on his own to see making me curse her out he's blind and alone anything could happen to him. Picking him up I guide him home as he tells me about what he's been doing with his mother making me glare at the wall in anger she was doing all the fun things with him and I barely get to do one activity with him. "Are you okay dad? Your quiet today" "I'm fine just a lot on my mind lately" I see him nod ambefore he starts talking again as I finish our dinner.

Putting the last dish away in the cupboard there was a knock on the door and out of the corner of my eye I see M/N getting up to answer "sit, ill get it" opening it just to see the woman I hated "what are you doing here?!" "To take M/N home. Were going on a little holiday" "it's my weekend you know that" "so?" "It's against the agreement" "it's one week it won't kill you" letting her in only to cover her mouth as I stab her continously letting my anger out. "Dad who was it?" "No one don't worry alright ill be in there in a moment."