Yandere Tao Ren x Male Florsit Reader (Shamon King)

@FishguyDatu

M/N Pov
Asa a young Shaman I knew to keep my abilities quiet as there was a group hunting down them all wanting to use us for their own gain and I refuse to help the bad so I worked in town as a florist using most of my healing abilities on the flowers I grew to help everyone and no one complained just paid me extra as I had healed whoever was sick in a day while the doctor said there was no hope. Because of that my shop was quite popular which I enjoyed as it didn't feel so lonely anymore.

But one evening as I was bid a customer a goodbye a guy I never seen walked in looking around for something, I stayed quiet watching him until he did 2 full laps of the store looking frustrated. "Are you alright?" I ask making him jump as he walks over telling me what he was looking for. Telling him to wait I disappear in the back getting the plant he wanted. Confirming it he takes it and leaves. Everyday he comes in asking for the same plant, it did make me curious in what he was using it for but it'd never question it.

Today was different as he came in walking right at me and shoving a flower in my hands I take and expect it when I notice it didn't smell right but it was to late as I fell to the ground passed out. Waking up I remembered it all and tried getting out but it was no good the chains were to tight "what are you doing this Tao?" "Your a shaman, you have a lot of people after you so I must protect you as your lover and saviour" "your not my lover?" "Of course I am your just confused, we'll sort that out don't worry."