Yandere Valentino x Angel Dusts Younger Brother Reader (Helluva Boss)

@falcore0418

M/N Pov
Watching my brother as he was getting ready yo meet Valentino the guy he was obsessed with and I had no idea why as I didn't think he had the best personality he was using Angel but every time I brought it up he just laughed and said I wouldn't understand anything like that as I was to young an naïve making me glare at him as he left the room. Soon I got used to it as long as he wasn't anywhere near me I was good but of course my luck was terrible making me curse the luckily I had.

Every day Valentino came to the house to do their activity in their room making me uncomfortable as I listen to everything they do in their room. Thats what it was like at the start then he started coming in when angel wasn't here and tlaking to me making me stare and slowly answer him not sure of what he was trying to do so I tried figuring him out and told him I'll never be interested in a man like and he just laughed at that not taking me seriously.

One night as I was going through my Phone when Angel rushes in slamming and locking the door before grabbing me taking me to the hide out we had in case of emergencies. "What the hell Angel?! What are you doing?" "I made a mistake, I never should of told him about you" "your not making sense!" "Valentino wants you for himself! I had no idea be was obsessed with you!" With that he slams the hatch down as I hear him talking in a panicked tone before he screams then a thud. Staying quiet as I hear the heavy footsteps above me before the noise freezes making me look up where the hatch was only for it to be ripped open revealing Valentino making me scream as he grabs me tightly not letting me go as he takes me away from my known safety.