Chapter 1

Before we read this story that's new. It's about a psycho young man in jail who's interested in a chubby girl who sees a family relative in jail everyday.

This few 5 chapters maybe will  be about the psycho male. But Y/N Will come in don't worry.

We get the idea how he looks like
Black hair. Tall and muscular. He has tattoos on his hands, back and one arm only if so.
He only has earings and a eyebrow piercings that's all. He can be dark skin or light skin it's your choice. But at least the common things are there.

He is a rich mf. He gambles and own his own terrorist group. He's one of the biggest criminals. But he's not a bad person because of his childhood trauma that he had similar to Y/N.

Let's begin      totally for got his name is TENJOU

Tenjou POV:

Im currently 7 years old. I don't really have friends I only have 3 best friends. I hate school. Everyday when I do to school I get bullied how small, short and skinny I am.

Even the girls make fun of me. My mom pack in so much food in for me to eat and get big like daddy but they take my lunch away and starve.

My friends were even scared of them. Buy luckily my friends share their food with me. Unfortunately my life will never improve.

Everyday when mom fetches me and go home. I lie to her how delicious the food was she packed in. My dad always worried about my strength. When my dad and I play volleyball or do play fights I gte tired quickly and dizzy. It's because I don't eat enough

It's a certain genes in the family that the boys have a fast metabolism.

"Hey watch where you going stick boy". I accidentally bump into someone. "sorry".
"Hey aren't you the skinny boy everyone talks about". One boy said laughing at me and it seems like his friend is enjoying it. "damn dude..... Does your mom ever give you food".

Just there I cried. I ran away from the laughing crowd. Until school was over.

I went home luckily I remembered it's summer vacation.

.
.
.

When I went to elementary school I was 12 years old. Unfortunately I'm still the skeleton boy everyone calls me. Even the girls made fun of me. I never had friends anymore.... The left me because they were embarrassed by me.

It's okay I'm all alone. It's was a normal dY at school until a big jock came by me and pulled my shirt. "Hey where you taking me".

Be dragged me to a corner nobody knows and started hitting me with his friends. " I told you to stay away bitch.....how dare you speak to my girl like that".

I held my face. " it's was mistake.... I only helped her". I helped her when she fell down the stairs.

"Shut up punk if you even look at her your skinny as well break into dust the way it's already bones". The all laughed at me. The girl was behind the boys looking at me with pity eyes and that made me mad.... She didn't even help me. Unfortunately almost every girl hates me.

They all walked away. While that bitches smiled. So she planned this maybe. I'll show her what weak man she's has. I saw a old rusty knife and and took it walking silently to the guy and stabbed him in the back.

"Ahhh.... You fuck face". They all attack me but I was too fast and stabbed them in the head one by one. The girl was left all alone with me. "Bitch I dare you to move you dead if you scream you dead".

So stupid she is sme moves. But I grabbed her neck and choked her. "I said don't move but you didn't listen..... Why didn't you help me... Why did you smile seeing me get beaten up".

She scratches my arm to let go. " I'm sorry.... I was helpless.... I didn't smile".

I choked her harder. "you lying bitch.... You smiled.... For that imma kill you as well".

With a smile on my face I slit her throat and dropped her on top of her boyfriend.

What happened to me. Something just snapped inside of me. I turned out into a murderer. I cried and ran home.

Before mom could see I took a shower. My parents knew I got bullied for being skinny but they didn't know that my bullies turned me into a bad guy.

.
.
.

It's been 4 years now. Im finally in high school. The worst thing is I'm still getting bullied.

The girls that are all bitches make fun of me... Gossip about me and talk SHIT.

All the boys don't know what the in for. Some boys at high school have cuts and scares because of me who they took advantage of.

Nobody knows I kill those who bully me. For the past 4 years I've been Bullied.
I remember when I was 14 this dude who looked 17 kidnapped me and beaten me up back and blue. I had a cut on my chest. Cuts on my back.

The worst thing is mom and dad did nothing about it. The school didn't help no one all mom did was cry and dad was talking shit on how no one help. This world is cruel.

As I walked to the bathroom to take a piss. I was grabbed by rough hands into a bathroom stall and have been choked by a guy I know Haru.

Haru spoke to me. " how dare you cut my beat friend he didn't deserve to but stabbed". Knifes are my favorite weapon. Unfortunately I didn't have one on me but he has one.

I tried to escape but he cut my eyebrow. "ahh... Shit.... I did that cause your friend couldn't keep is shitty mouth away from me".

He laughed. "oh really... It's not our problem you built like a skeleton bitch". I kicked his knee and I grabbed his head. " if you wanna end up like your friend I will do so.... Since you the leader you get special treatment". I smiled and banged his head on the toilet pot. 1.... 2....3 times.

He's blood spilling in the floor and the pot.
"I'm sorry Tenjou.... Let me go!!".

I dragged him to the mirror of the bathroom. I forced him to loom at his face and mine. "See Haru....you were just speaking like you were so strong... Now look you crying for help like a bitch because you can't keep your mouth shut".

Haru tried talking and he's blood was on the mirror. He's blood on me. I dropped him on the ground so he can live.... "I didn't kill you Haru... For a reason.... Go tell all your friends what this skeleton boy did to your face". I patted his head. "good buy Haru.... I'll be leaving".

I ws late for Maths classes. The school passagez were empty.... Good. The trail of blood on my shoes. I wiped my shoes off and ran out the school.

To be continued. '-~^>