Chapter 11

OMG... I noticed there were so many mistakes:(
Im sure you guy understood what I typed,right?
Anyways

I love you....back to the story familia❤️😉

Y/N POV:

I wonder what's with Riku.... Calling me chubby he's shouting. I don't know but it's seems something is bothering him.

I saw the soft bed. I saw there were a digital clock. The room was beautiful.... Modern. The bed was against a huge mirror wall.

The blanket and pillows were a dark navy blue with dark gray. I saw the sunroof. When i switched off the light. The stars shining over  me. As dark the blankets are its how cool and cold it was. Laying my head on the cold pillow. The small lights of the opposite wall shining.

I felt comfort yet alone you smelt a strong citrus Cologne. Thinking about your goals and dreams and about Shiro you drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Tenjou scene:

Tenjou was getting frustrated and mad. He always picked up fights. Recently he killed 2 men making fun of his skinniness.

Tenjou was not that skinny. In the past 4 months he grew taller bigger and more stronger. He had muscles that was intimidating.

He wasn't buff and big either. He's a cut physique. Yet Tenjou wamt to still grow bigger. Tenjou is almost tall as Shiro. You can say Tenjou was slim and fit.

Shiro was impressed seeing his improvement. But it's just Tenjou mental health is getting worse. He's frustrated behind bars. He need to kill he need to speak to Mr. Yuji about something.

As well. He Wanted Y/N. After seeing her a few times he grew obsessed. He just want her presence.

Right now in the dark. Shiro was sleeping almost snoring. Tenjou was thinking of a plan to get out. Waiting for midnight.

He lost his mind. He exercised before doing his plan. He sweating like he took a swim.
He hair covering his evil gaze eyes. He stood up. Kicking the cells door. The metal bars bending on eack kick. Making a noise. He was so angry and lost his mind.

He didn't care less what will happen. He's got even worse before jail.

The bars was warm. It didn't split though.... Put of frustration he was punching the thick glass of his cell. Multiple punches.

The blood dripping from his knuckles. The droplets on the thick glass. The security police came in and honestly as scared as thye were thye stood still watching his moves.

Shiro woke up. Trying to shout words of sense in his head. " Tenjou.... Keep it together".

Tenjou faced him with a evil demonic stare.
"Dont fucking talk to me... Fuck off I need this".

4 months frustratioms hitting in him. The last punch in the glass it was a hole. Tenjou didn't care how much scars or blood he lost.

He managed to break the glass. Giving it a few kick it was one for him to escape.
Shiro is a strong 1 man army guy but Shiro can never break out his cell.... Tenjou was fuck up enough to do that. Shiro was shocked in fear but impressed.

He escaped knocking down the 6 men in 1 go. He walked downstairs. To the captain where he looked like a pussy scared. Leaning in his face. "Remember Captain...... You never caught me in bars... I just pretend it.. Now that I'm free... No one can stop me".

With that. He smiled and spat on the floor. Walking as the blood drips.

Tenjou walked in the city like a normal person while others gave him stares of fear.
Walking in a clinic and stole 2 bottles of 100% alcohol to throw on his arms to stop the bleeding. "Y/N darling.... I'm here".
.
.
.
                                  Morning <3