Chapter 8

Y/N POV:

Since my beloved brother is in jail I started to get bored. School was tiring. Today I got bullied again. So I just let it slide.

So my future job is in the economic field. I hate Maths and I hate engineering. So I'll rather do economics and business. After all Mr. Yuji is a business.

I can't wait working for Mr. Yuji. I'll be working with Shiro and take down villains. Kill people. I just want to make mom and dad proud.

Just because we turned out as rough and people who don't show empathy doesn't mean we are bad. Me and Shiro helps the outside world. We fight. As long my parents are safe I'm happy.

Never judge a book by its cover. I walked home and I was wondering to visit Shiro. I ran inside greeted mom and got the keys and drove with Shiro car to the police station.

Finally arriving in 30 minutes. I went inside. Ya know I felt a bit Insecure because I still wore my tight school clothes on. Yeah mom never bought a new skirt... This one is tight. My shirt is even worse.

I greeted the captain in and I went inside. On the top floor to meet Shiro.

I went to his cell but he wasn't there and I wonder why. I stood there waiting for him. The police or Mr. Yuji is speaking to him in the board room.

When I felt my gaze on someone. Yeah this place looks all dark and dusty. The air is thick. I tried looking at the cell next to Shiro.

I saw a young boy sit there looking at me. I saw he's creepy gaze. His eyes look scary. Hes a scary guy. He didn't blink... He didn't even smile or move a muscle.

It's like he's angry. Or he's abnormal. I think he's traumatized. Is he okay?

He looks like he killed alot of people. I waved at him so maybe he can change. But he still looked at me like I'm a animal. So I crossed my arms and sulk. I guess he's looking me because I'm fat and ugly. It's probably making him mad.

Damn.

Tenjou pov:

Doing my morning routine. I did my push-ups and my sit-ups as well my squads. Mr. Yuji gave me dumbells to work with trust me it's worth it.

I saw Shiro been called out. I wonder by who. After all that chubby cute girl rather talk to him through the cell.

It's been 2hrs since he been in there. I sat all alone thinking about my past. The police has a problem of me bullying the men in jail. I can't help it... They make fun how skinny I am.

Not too long I saw a glimpse of the chubby girl. She stood there waiting. She looks pretty. Her thighs stand out even though her skirt isn't that short like those stupid chicks.

Her whole body is perfect. For a chubby girl she has the curve any guy would grab.

I stared at her face seeing this gorgeous innocent eyes. She's still a pure soul. She had the cutest chubby cheeks. Her round face with her jawline is cute.

Fuck I'm delusional. I wish she was mine after all almost every girl made fun of me.

But why would a chubby girl like her would date a skinny weak boy like me... I bet I can't pick her up...... One DAY Tenjou.... One day.

She waved at. How unnatural, no girl has ever waved at me. The bad person I am I did wave back. She so kind as well it's like my whole attitude changed because of her.

I finally saw Shiro walking out of the office. With a sad smile on the face. The chubby girl hurried up to him for a hug. Something looks off. " Shiro... What's wrong?" she asked with a sad poute.

Shiro didn't look happy. " the police said that it will take alot more time to get me out of jail... Unfortunately Yuji called me that's he's helpless their might be a chance I sit in jail for 5 years".

When I heard yuji my mind was thinking.... But I don't know if it's Uncle Yuji.... There's so many Yuji here in this world.

Well I guess I have a new buddy. Shiro.

Shiro held the girls hand. "it's okay Y/N, I will be okay.... Even if I'm not guilty sometimes the good guys suffer for things they didn't commit..... Those gangsters will get their Karma".

I saw the chubby girl got upset." No brother I am not ganna allow this.... I will make sure you leave this place.... I will help you.... You can't let this slide just like that.... Do you know how many things you can do and improve to build in 5 years.... In 5 years I will be 19 looking for a job".

Shiro held her arms squeezing it. By the looks of it Shiro hands are huge and his hands are filled with her chubby arms. She is meaty.

Shiro shouted. "Listen to me.... You should focus on school you ganna lack out if you focus on me.... I don't want your future to be destroyed because of me.... I know you're my sister but please... I don't need your help. I'm gone on my own. Instead focus on school for me... Please".

Oh no... This is bad. The fucking girl wont understand. "Shiro... I'm just tryna pay you back all the trouble I caused for you and you cleaned it for me... You were always there for me".

Shiro smiled. "you don't need to owe me anything... I'm your big brother it's my job to look after you.... That what made me a man today..... Really I'm okay... Besides I have a friend.... I'll be okay... Please look after mom and dad.... I'm counting on you".

Wow that's a great attitude. How is she so loyal. Shiro is lucky to have her as a sister... Here I am all alone. "I promise Shiro I'll protect mom and dad as long as I live.... I will do as you say".

They gave the last hug. " So you are you looking for a boyfriend". Shiro joked. I swear if she's not single I will kill that dude in front of her. "Eww!! SHIRO... I'm not looking for a boyfriend.... Besides all the boys hate me... So I keep it that way".

Shiro smirked. "okay if you say so... Anyways it's getting late mom should be worried go home.... I'll see you tomorrow".

They said their goodbyes. But before she left she looked at me. She saw me and she smiled she waved me goodbye as well.

Honestly she looks like a fucking loyal girl.

She left and I felt sad again. Her presence make me feel calm. Her voice.

So if she's 19 in the next 5 years that means shes.....shes 14 years old.

Shor she looks young as fuck I thought she my age 16 or older like 18.

Anyways she still has a childish mentality.

I gotta get her as soon as possible. But first I gotta make a call... I have to kill someone.

TO BE CONTINUED