Chapter 4

Tenjou POV :

I've been cleaned up. The police put me in a cell where there was a metal door. There's was a huge window just to see me how I am.

The widow is unbreakable I tried breaking it. It only made a crack.

The police man were rude to me. He wanted to force me to take off my clothes and my Chain I wore. So I said no.

He didn't listen and shouted at me. I knocked his head with mine and he's bleeding. Holding his head. I spoke. " be rude to me I will be rude to you.... Im wearing my pants and shoes and my chain.... I'm not wearing that cheap orange pajamas".

The police man looked like he wanna be tough I kept quiet. "  Tenjou Hayashi I demand you to wear this or else".

I smiled sadisticaly. "Or else what?".

This asshole tried using the electric shock gun. He shocked me with it..... It kinda hurts but I took the gun from him hit his head with hit. He fell to. The ground.

The captain officer came by me helping this asshole up. This Captain knows Im stronger than everyone here because he was the one who was in my house. " Yoshi.... I adive you to listen to this kid... He's been through alot... Let him do his thing here... Or he will kill you no matter what..... Uhm Tenjou you may where whatever you want....just let me take you to your cell".

Thats right..... That's what I want.... Respect.... This Captain is cool.... If he show me respect I'll respect him. Thses asshole keep them tough here. As I walk with the captain some jail guys laughed at how skinny I am. Unfortunately I had no shirt only my sweat pants. I am skinny. I did I have a few muscles because I kill alot but I need to be bigger.

I walked in a specialised cell with metal doors and a huge glass widow next to it.... Then there was a glass dividers.

I went in the cold dark place and sat down.
"Okay Tenjou.... I guess you hungry.... I'll get you a plate of food.. I understand your situation..... I know why you were rude to Yoshi... He was rude to you. All you need is respect I'm showing you respect that you never got".

He walked away. Look how this captain... He thinks he's ganna go to heaven just to show me a bad guy respect.... Tsk.

He's just doing it because he did sins as well.

So this is where imma spend the rest of my life here.... If only Uncle Yuji was here.

Not so long The captain brought a plate of bean food that's looked like stew... With bread and rice... It had a big metal glass of cold milk and a small candy sweet. Not bad food to be in jail.

The capitain spoke." In jail this is your food for the rest of your life.... You have to eat beans to gain weight and muscle... Since you're skinny I advice to build muscle...the other guys will make fun of yoh at break time... See you tomorrow".

Before he could leave I spoke." why are you so nice to me".

He stood still looking behind him at me.
"You see Tenjou.... I felt your pain...  I had no choice but to jail you.... Your mom and dad was in the wrong but... I'm saying by the laws..... Goodluck".

He left just like that. Sometimes I felt anger bulid in me.

I ate the food surprisely it's good the beens tasted good. I drank the cold milk and ate the bread and sweet. I was full.

I shifted the tray near the door. In a few minutes later a security guard took it opening the door. Honestly I smiled how scared her looked.

Do I really scared everyone. I'm just a skinny dude.

I took a short nap. Until I woke up seeing another dude. He's been making so many noise.... Saying he didn't do anything.
What a weak ass bitch.

Not so long he ate as well and fell asleep.

Then I felt tired and I fell asleep as well.
.
.
.

I woke up it was night.... I looked up the ceiling then next to my neighbor seeing he's watching me through the glass. He thinks he scares me.

I need to take a piss... I noticed here isnt toilets.. But I noticed a handle by my bed. I pulled it and the door opened to a bathroom... There was. Toilet seat.... And shower and sink...

What the fuck is this a hotel or what... I've never Sean jail so modern.

But I think this is a jail for people that are traumatized and act like kids like my neighbor.

Im here probably because the Captain felt my pain and I'm 16 years old.

I took a piss. And sat on my bed to fall asleep.

.
.
.

Im getting restless. I was overthinking again... And again.. And. Again

I felt like killing someone. I felt the anger build. I felt sweat buds grow on my head.

Tenjou calm down.... Just down a few pushups.

I did 20 push ups. I got tired. I did 20 sit ups and squats.... A while workout routine. I got tired and rank tap water from the bathroom.

I got tired and feel asleep. Before I did. My neighbor spoke through the breathing wholes by the glass. "Hey kid you weak as fuck.... Can't even do 30 pushups skinny bitch".

I kept quiet. "Watch your words old hag.... Imma get you tomorrow".

To be continued'"~^¬