Chapter 12

Well 2023 on its way. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE UPCOMING YEAR. Do your best make the biggest risks. Get your rewards be confident. <3

.
.
.
As you were munching on chocolate muffins and a huge glass of milk. With a small amount of wholeweat biscuits. Two middle aged ladies sat with you smiling how cute you are. They laughed and gossip a bit. They were nice.

When you were finished. You wiped your mouth. "Thank you ladies.... I appreciate sitting with you guys".they chuckled.
"of course dear...... You so adorable".you felt cringe when the one brunette lady squished your chubby cheek.

You smiled and stood up throwing your papers away. While Riku was speed walking to you. "Riku.... What's wrong?".

He took your arm. "come with me..... Mr. Yuji is looking for you".you nodded.

While walking to the 7th floor. You followed behind him again. Your arm turned red because of his grip. He's is so aggressive. But it's not like it hurts.

Entering the Boss's office. Riku pushed your lower back gently to walk to Mr. Yuji.
"Good morning my child.... How'd you sleep".

You speed walled to his table. "I slept fine... It's just my results was on my mind". You looked behind Riku while he's standing crossed arms.

You felt nervous. "Well about that... I've got your result." he took. The page our reading with his glasses. Scanning the page. He looked at you giving that grandpa look over his glasses. "I'm not sure.... If your parents will be proud of this.... Because they don't know how it looks yet".

You stood hands behind your back. Standing up and down on your toes biting your lip. "So... H-how'd I do".

Your Uncle looked at you with a serious face. Then he laughed. "NAH I'M JUST KIDDING YOU DID WELL MY GIRL". he gave you the page.

You read your marks. Your face dropped. Yuji said you did well but you did worse.
You got 70s and 80s in the 3rd semester but the last one you got 50s and 60s with two 70s."Uncle Yuji I passed but I didn't do better than the last term".

UNCLE Yuji scoffed. "Come on..... You could've done worse.... I'm not hard on you like your dad... Besides your Maths is good. It's 76%. Your honestly Shiro failed Maths before working here".

You were defeated. " fine.... But I'm not ganna drop out and you not ganna encourage me to do average....". Mr. Yuji laughed. " sure milady".

.
.
.
.

After everything was cleared. Mr. Yuji insisted Riku to go with you in his car. After all looks like Riku your new bodyguard. Driving home. Your mom was proud of your results. Hugging you kissing you. "okay mom.. Thanks".
You felt embarrassed because Riku finally got see how your parents treat you and Shiro. You dad came with a serious face.
"Hmm... You did pass but you didn't do better.... If you must stop listening to music and stop sitting on a phone you would probably pass". You father was hitting you with the page.

"Sorry dad... I can't do homework without music".you laughed at his reaction.
"You laughing.... Y/N This is serious".
Mr Yuji barged in. "Akio stop being like dad...dont be hard on her she's a girl".

Riku was shocked to see how Your father was so strict and careless. Looks like your father is cruel but you still love him. You catnat take him seriously. "Okay dad... I'll go change Mr. Yuji said he'll come tonight to pick me up".

Your mom was concerned."Tonight... Why... I mean you need sleep". Mr Yuji smiled.
"You see my dear sister... Your child will be learning how to use weapons and fight like Your son Shiro... Riku here will look after her till. Tonight".

Riku looked annoyed. "what". He sighed.
"Do as I say or you can go sit with Keith listening to his annoying stories". Mr yuji jot. Riku kept quiet.
"So my dear sister...in law.... I will be going.... Riku will protect the house I get a feels something will happen.

As he walked out. Riku just wore a bulletproof vest and had a two guns with him. Th just wore black clothes. He stood by the living room. "Hey... Riku dear... If you're bored you can walk around the house inside and outside okay". He nodded.
.
.
.

You took a nice shower. You used your scented watermelon shower gel. You did your hair. You tidied your room. You opened The windows. You went back in the bathroom. Whatever you were doing you heard a thud sound. You ignored it because it sounded like far away.

You went in your room see a tall figure in all black clothes. His face covered with a mask. You didn't see well who it was.
You frowned. "Just who the heck are you".

He moved closer. "I'm warning you....you messing with the wrong bitch".
He rushed towards you. You blocked him by punching in his stomach. He flinched and grabbed your plump waist. "a bitch you said you are I will kill you or at least make you mine". It was a gruffy voice.

You grunted. You knee kicked him in the guts once again. He grabbed your neck and choked you. You were trying to breath. You noticed he was very good in his fighting tricls he was too fast and strong. If it was an ordinary person he would have been dead.

"scream ill slit your chubby ass to blood". You tried moving and fighting bakc but it's no use. Until you heard footsteps. You dropped your glass of juice that you never took to the kitchen few days ago... Luckily.

Hearing sprinting footsteps... The Door opened. "Drop her down now". You heard Riku. "or else what.... If you try to move I'll slit her throat".

Riku smirked which was odd for you. "Do whatever you want to her... Just know who'll die afterwards".

"huh...listen kid you're  minor you not close to my league and yet you -". He stopped speaking because Riku threw or tossed a sharp knife in his head bullseye.

He dropped dead as you went up to Riku."oh thanks Riku.... You saved me Idk what he'll would've done to me".

Riku rolled his eyes. "You tubby... If you wanna join Mr. Hayashi team you better improve your fighting skills".
You wiped your face. "Thank you once again".

Riku walked away. "Don't thank me ever... It's just my job". He jumped down from the stairs. "what will I do with his body now".
.
.
.
.
.
Mr.Yuji came back from work and walked in the house. "Y/N... Where are you... Oh Riku go fetch my dear niece please". Riki nodded.

Riku hated being with Mr. Yuji. But it's the only choice he have yet alone being with you. Riku didn't find you that bad be just not sure if he will get along with a chubby girl. Riku knocked on the door to no answer. Then he knocked again... But the third time he opened the door seeing you listening to music drawing.

"HEY TUBBY... your uncle is calling you". He pulled your ear pods out. You grunted.
"You fool you should've tapped my shoulder". Riku frowned. "oh yeah... What terrorists listens to music.... They must always stay alert.... Unlike you".
You followed Riku. You said goodbye to your mom and dad.

Your dad was still upset but he didn't bugde.

"oh Y/N just in time.. I see you all dressed up ready for action".you are black lycra  leggings with a Grey t-shirt that was a little bit baggy to hide your hip dips and a nice pair of sketches.

You nodded. "Okay Y/N good because we have something really important to do".

You went with Mr. Yuji and Riku in his car to the Milliner jail. You wee kinda excited because you will see Shiro.. But Mr. YUJI looks more stressed..... You wondered why.

'\(^w^) /' To be CONTINUED