Chapter 3

Normal POV:

Tuesday afternoon Tenjou slept whole day with out eating anything. Tenjou mom and dad were so upset.

The police was at the house telling all the Information about the kills he did.

Tenjou heard the crying and shouting of his parents. He went down stairs with his inured shoulder that stopped bleeding but it's open and red.

The police looked at Tenjou with shame. Tenjou didn't smile it seems like he knew what's ganna happen.

Tenjou mom was crying disappointed. His dad came by him and slapped him  so hard he almost fell down. "Why tenjou... Why did you kill so many innocent children since you were 12 years old.... For 4 years.... You killed 20 kids already at a early age".

Tenjou showed no emotion. " Innocent children?".

His dad was still speaking."Yes what did the deserve to-". He was was cut off by Tenjou

Tenjou shouted. While the police men watched. "ENOUGH DAD.... ENOUGH".

Everyone was in silence. Tenjou spoke while he's eyes were red about to cry. " mom and dad.... I kill those 20 kinds in 4 years because they bullied me".

His dad spoke. "Why did you care then".

Tenjou looked straight in his father's eyes not looking at anything but his dad's eyes.
"Dad.... Did you know I was bullied when I was 5.... When I started school at 5 the first day I was bullied...... Everyone girl and boy bullied me... They took my lunch thye said bad words of how SKINNY I AM".

Tenjou held his father's shirt. " For the rest of my school life I as bullied by everyone even the teachers were gossiping about me..... When I was 12 You nor Mom noticed I was beaten up almost dead.... That's where I killed my first victim..... IF I DIDN'T KILL THAT ASS HE WOULD KILLED ME OF HOW SKINNY I WAS AND HOW I HELP HIS BITCH".

he's father spoke softly. "Son".
Tenjou let go and looked at his mother.  "Mom If I didn't protect myself from that asshole at school 4 years ago You and dad wouldve been crying that I wouldve been dead killed by a dude".

The police tried taking him away but his dad stopped. "No let him talk". They obeyed.

Tenjou stood still looking at his mom and dad. " I can't believe I have parents who never noticed I was being bullied for 10 years.... I came home with the biggest scares and they tried ignoring it like you knew I was hurt..... Why did you give birth to me when you knew I am skinny and never grow big".

Tenjou felt pain. "To all those kids who you call innocent that I killed were the ones who attempted to kill me and bullied me.... I defended myself and I killed them....it made me feel alot better.... Like yesterday I have I deep stab in my shoulder.... No bandage I just threw alcohol on... My mom knew I was bullied but she didn't go to the school to fing out... She just cry and see my pain...".

" I never wanted mom and dads help they never cared if I was bullied and injured... They just show fake love and pity me by fixing it with stitches.... Guess what I let my scars stand open because that's what mom and dad want... Me to die slowly".

Tenjou mom spoke. "Son.... I always loved you... It was you who tried keeping yourself distant..... Your father tried his best to look after you".

Tenjou shouted. "Stop lying mom...... If dad really true tried best then I would've had no bullies at all...... I don't care any more if I go to jail... Because mom and dad feel embarrassed to have me as a skinny son. After all I'm a murderer".

Tenjou dad got upset because Tenjou dad had the same trauma he has. His father's brother Yuji ended up like Tenjou. So he got mad. "Tenjou you know what.... You are just like your useless Uncle.... You remind me alot like Yuji....Yuji is bad... He's a killer too.... You will end up like him.... People like him I despise... TENJOU I never raised you like this".

Tenjou got angry and was fighting with his father while the police tried getting him off but didn't happen. Tenjou was punching his father that it sounded a bag of wet clothes.
Blood gushing out of his mouth a swollen eyes. His teeth knocked out.

Tenjou mom tried pulling Tenjou off but Tenjou pushed her away. "I TRIED SO MANY TIMES EXPLAINING I AM THE VICTIM BUT NO.... YOU RATHER SEE ME AS A PSYCHO PROTECTING MYSELF".

the police shot Tenjou in his arm but the bullet didn't help. "Sir... The bullet didn't stop him". The police guy said. The other one looked shocked. The were standing there like statues.

Tenjou stopped. "Dad you deserve that... Because you think your dearest son is  bad person". He stood up to his mom

"And you mom". He grabbed her by her hair. "You are my mom so ill let you live I dunno If dad is Dead I only destroyed his face.... But you mom.... Your sweet little weak skinny boy is no more.... He's gone..... I will give you a reminer mom.... After prison I'm coming back... No matter where you are in the world Ill find you".

He threw his mom in the couch. " before I leave I just wanna say mom and dad..... I am skinny because of you guys and you guys turned me into this psycho". He smiled.

Tenjou dad stood up. "police... What are you standing there for... Take him away.... He's not my son anymore.... Take him away".

As Tenjou mom was crying for him His dad held her tight to accept Tenjou changed differently. The police were even scared that a bullet didn't even stop him. Hes all cuffed up. Tenjou waved by looking at his parents faces. Even his dad one that's now all red a gushed bloody.

Off to jail

//////////////////////////////////////////